Theran Shan?

GorkieX

UGH! I was just doing the Rishi Rescue on my Smuggler today, and I mistimed my screencap. I just noticed. SO MAD! I have the shot of the dialogue wheel "Less talk, more Theron," but not the dramatic "I will tear down this place if I have to!"

UGH!

I'm sure you all know what this means, right? TIME TO ROLL A NEW SMUGGLER!

In the meantime:

http://i.imgur.com/tAwzjxM.jpg

Oh no!! That is easily my favorite scenes in the game. Not just because of what is said, but because my girl walks in there like the boss she is. She sasses the **** out of Revan, and then DEMANDS to know where he is.

Plus they both get to unleash and kick major booty on their way out. I tried to take shot of it them, back to back, fighting but it didn't take at the right time.

By the way nice shot!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: I really need to stay off of forums until after tea o'clock...

Now that my brain is functioning correctly I can say this, I tend to spam F10 during cutscenes in pretty much every single game I play, which results in enough resources to fashion a flipbook of every single adventure my character has, it also fills up my hard drive fast! That's...not such a good result..

I do this too! Plus, thanks to FRAPS, I record most of my cutscenes in games. Just because I can go back, pause at a certain spot, and get the exact shot that I want.

Quinn is handsome and Skadge is funny :rak_03: I'd rather let that nympho-psycho Jaessa or Mako go instead. Or trade them for Theran

Quinn is easy on the eyes, I'll give him that. Skadge is funny, but I still want both of them gone for my girls. LS Jaesa is pretty bad too, complete borefest!

I do this too! Plus, thanks to FRAPS, I record most of my cutscenes in games. Just because I can go back, pause at a certain spot, and get the exact shot that I want.

I'm happy you quoted the other poster. I've never thought to do anything like that. Making little comics of sorts would be lots of fun from the adventures.

I'm happy you quoted the other poster. I've never thought to do anything like that. Making little comics of sorts would be lots of fun from the adventures.

Interestingly enough, that is actually one of the things I do. :) Each of my characters (not just SWTOR but most of my games) have their own folder on my computer. In that folder are their screenshots, and cutscene recordings. When I finish a character I go through, and piece the shots together. Most of my shots do not have wording on them, so I can go in and add things if I want/need to.

I probably have too much time on my hands, but it gives me something to do while I am on call for work. ;)

Edited by Amadahy

Interestingly enough, that is actually one of the things I do. :) Each of my characters (not just SWTOR but most of my games) have their own folder on my computer. In that folder are their screenshots, and cutscene recordings. When I finish a character I go through, and piece the shots together. Most of my shots do not have wording on them, so I can go in and add things if I want/need to.

I probably have too much time on my hands, but it gives me something to do while I am on call for work. ;)

I do that too XD my computer's memory is almost full due to SWtOR recordings >.<

I do that too XD my computer's memory is almost full due to SWtOR recordings >.<

I don't use FRAPS for video, I learned my lesson the hard way when I couldn't understand why my hard drive was getting so full, I go into FRAPS and find video's from ME3 of my shep just running round the Normandy and doing other incredibly boring things :D.

Edited by AetherShanty

I don't use FRAPS for video, I learned my lesson the hard way when I couldn't understand why my hard drive was getting so full, I go into FRAPS and find video's from ME3 of my shep just running round the Normandy and doing other incredibly boring things :D.

Hahaha! When I first started using FRAP (old computer) I had those too for Mass Effect, SWTOR and Dragon Age. I think I had a 2 hour, yes hour, video of my rogue running around in DA. Learned my lesson, though. Now, at the end of each play session, I go into my folder and clean it out. I get rid of the oops recordings, and the out takes.

Still, sometimes my computer fills up quick and I have a 1TB hard drive. :eek:

Sigged!

HANG ON, THERON. WE'RE COMING FOR YOU.

Woohoo! Thanks for the support!! I didn't realize how many of us there really are. I'm starting to see our siggies all over the forum.

We are starting to take over, muahahaha! :rak_03:

I kind of love Theron.

I will note on my first run-through, my grumpy powertech lady who doesn't have time for love, I pretty much just enjoyed being friends and stupid jokes. In the meantime, my husband's sorceror was like "HELLO, LANA." And that was hilarious.

My next run through, though, was on my smooth Chiss agent dude who is a total Imperial loyalist. I figured I'd be hooking up with Lana, but... Omigawd, that spy/spy romance is so trashy and awesome. :rolleyes: It was the worst and I loved every second of it.

So I hope the spikey-haired dude is back next xpac, although I suspect if he is, we'll get a whole new beat-up Theron skin.

I kind of love Theron.

I will note on my first run-through, my grumpy powertech lady who doesn't have time for love, I pretty much just enjoyed being friends and stupid jokes. In the meantime, my husband's sorceror was like "HELLO, LANA." And that was hilarious.

My next run through, though, was on my smooth Chiss agent dude who is a total Imperial loyalist. I figured I'd be hooking up with Lana, but... Omigawd, that spy/spy romance is so trashy and awesome. :rolleyes: It was the worst and I loved every second of it.

So I hope the spikey-haired dude is back next xpac, although I suspect if he is, we'll get a whole new beat-up Theron skin.

Other than my gunslinger/Theron fling, the agent/Theron fling is my favorite. It's so wrong but it's just so right!

I have a pretty good feeling that we will be seeing him again. As I said in another thread, we'll probably have to save him from something again. lol. Unless a miracle happens, and he actually saves our toons from something.

Other than my gunslinger/Theron fling, the agent/Theron fling is my favorite. It's so wrong but it's just so right!

I have a pretty good feeling that we will be seeing him again. As I said in another thread, we'll probably have to save him from something again. lol. Unless a miracle happens, and he actually saves our toons from something.

I saw something on tumblr recently: "Where's Theron?" "I dunno. Probably off somewhere getting punched."

I swear, you leave that man alone for FIVE minutes...

I saw something on tumblr recently: "Where's Theron?" "I dunno. Probably off somewhere getting punched."

I swear, you leave that man alone for FIVE minutes...

You have the best sig :D

Edited by Nefla

Good news everyone! Fidothegran said that Theron is going to die.

In other words, I can confirm that he'll live. :p

In all seriousness though, I can't believe there are actually people who prefer Lana. I haven't done the romance for either of them, and I still think Theron is at least the more interesting character. The SIS is so much more fun than Imperial/Sith Intelligence. It's because we don't get to play as one of them, I think. Adds to the mystery.

Basically just stopping by to share the part of my sig about Theron. While I do like Lana, I like Theron more. I laughed when they were both like 'well?' after flirting with both of them on my Agent and they were waiting to see who she'd wander off with. (The answer was neither, because she's married.)

Basically just stopping by to share the part of my sig about Theron. While I do like Lana, I like Theron more. I laughed when they were both like 'well?' after flirting with both of them on my Agent and they were waiting to see who she'd wander off with. (The answer was neither, because she's married.)

Will of iron!

Thanks for your support!!

Your agent is a way better person than mine. Melena romanced the heck out of Theron. Nothing serious but just for fun...for now. ;)

The only characters that didn't romance Theron, for me, was my Marauder (because of Pierce...she'd never betray Pierce), Sorc (my gunslinger is her kid, so, just...nooooooooo!!) and my Bounty Hunter because she is happy with Torian.

Edited by Amadahy