Theran Shan?

GorkieX

No love for Jakarro and his seemingly-designed-for-another-game, low-res face?

Hahaha!! I actually love Jakarro and the droid. My character tried to get them to join her crew, so I'm hoping they are coming back too.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your support!!

Your agent is a way better person than mine. Melena romanced the heck out of Theron. Nothing serious but just for fun...for now. ;)

The only characters that didn't romance Theron, for me, was my Marauder (because of Pierce...she'd never betray Pierce), Sorc (my gunslinger is her kid, so, just...nooooooooo!!) and my Bounty Hunter because she is happy with Torian.

Since there seemed to be no consequences with your companions for romancing Lana/Theron (for now!), I just romanced Theron on everyone! ;) If there had been, though, my Warrior, Agent, Bounty Hunter, and Knight wouldn't have done it. They would have been tempted though, because, y'know, THERON! :rod_embarrass_p:

Edited by Ellyria

I think more information will be released as the months go by so maybe other characters will pop up on the cast for KotFE. I hope Theran is among them. What will my knight do if he was.....

Hey don't forget the Theran fans Bioware :p

Since there seemed to be no consequences with your companions for romancing Lana/Theron (for not!), I just romanced Theron on everyone! ;) If there had been, though, my Warrior, Agent, Bounty Hunter, and Knight wouldn't have done it. They would have been tempted though, because, y'know, THERON! :rod_embarrass_p:

I really, really hope that is fixed in KoTFE! It was kind irritating to have my agent flirting with Vector right there! Don't get me wrong, she would have done it anyway, but still.

I'm just glad I didn't have to hear Corso's whining when my gunslinger romanced Theron.

I think more information will be released as the months go by so maybe other characters will pop up on the cast for KotFE. I hope Theran is among them. What will my knight do if he was.....

Hey don't forget the Theran fans Bioware :p

That is what I am hoping for. When you think about who all is missing, there's got to be more information about other characters. I'm still thinking he will be integrated into the story, some how, and we will run into him. I hope!

Well, Theron is the only guy on Republic side that any of my characters can really romance (all of my characters, like me, are male)... so it's a good thing that I like him!

I was so disappointed when I saw Lana's name on their list but not Theron's, so I'm really REALLY hoping he just hasn't had his big reveal yet. :cool:

Well he better be! I rather romance Theron then Doc!

I'd rather romance Scourge than Doc. Even though I had one of my characters marry Doc. I just had to headcanon that he really wasn't the womanizing greaseball he comes off as.

I was kind of disappointed that any previous relationships weren't acknowledged for Theron or Lana, but could you imagine the complaints if they were? Here's hoping we get a Dragon Age Keep type intro for KotFE. "Your character has a relationship with [check all that apply]"

I'd rather romance Scourge than Doc. Even though I had one of my characters marry Doc. I just had to headcanon that he really wasn't the womanizing greaseball he comes off as.

I was kind of disappointed that any previous relationships weren't acknowledged for Theron or Lana, but could you imagine the complaints if they were? Here's hoping we get a Dragon Age Keep type intro for KotFE. "Your character has a relationship with [check all that apply]"

Speaking of Dragon Age Keep, I have been wondering if that is something they could do. Especially given how many different endings there are for the classes. Plus the relationships, events that may or may not have happened with companions and so on.

So, here's an interesting question for you all.

I was editing videos of my cutscenes tonight, and noticed just how guilty Theron felt after Ziost. Which brings me to my question.

If he feels that bad about the events of Ziost, how guilty would he feel if something happens to our characters. I'm speaking in general, not from a romanced Theron side of things. I ask this because it made me think of the KotFE, and us being frozen in carbonite.

Because, according to Theron....

he is supposed to contact us when we take the next step in stopping Vitiate.

At first, I was just a wee bit pissed that I didn't see him on the list. A twinge of resentment came in, and then I realized a number of people we missing. Like Marr, Satele, Saresh, and so on. Which made me feel a wee bit better, but not much. Not until Charles posted about companions and then I was okay.

I have this really bad habit of getting attached to my favorite fictional (both in books and games) characters.

I have the same. I get fellow players, usually people I raid with :rolleyes: that think I should only care about game mechanics and not companions. But the thing is, you get to feeling with your companions and NPCs. Sure there are some you detest, some you like, some you love, etc.

I'm a big supporter of Theron too! My male gunslinger and male operative are hoping he returns. The only one I had romance Lana was my dark side female jugg. Otherwise, Theron all the way. Cause there's just something about him. My main 8 girls who are happily married won't touch him, but my 14 other alts have no problems touching him. :D

So, here's an interesting question for you all.

I was editing videos of my cutscenes tonight, and noticed just how guilty Theron felt after Ziost. Which brings me to my question.

If he feels that bad about the events of Ziost, how guilty would he feel if something happens to our characters. I'm speaking in general, not from a romanced Theron side of things. I ask this because it made me think of the KotFE, and us being frozen in carbonite.

Because, according to Theron....

he is supposed to contact us when we take the next step in stopping Vitiate.

NOOOOO! Oh, Theron, it's okay, I'm fine, don't do anything stupid... oh no....

*panic*

*gnaws fingers*

Theron.....

One can hope that Theran and Corso are both dead. Not just dead because you can come back from that but dead dead.

Well then it's a good thing I can bind ghosts to me on my Inquisitor. That way I can keep him with me forever and ever...

*crazy eyes*

*maniacal laughter*

*uncontrollable sobbing*

*back to maniacal laughter*

just read the last page but i hope theron is back for you who want. mainly because im a lana fan. im happy because of this interview. fair warning slight spoilers

http://massivelyop.com/2015/06/22/e3-2015-swtors-upcoming-expansion-builds-on-the-legacy-of-kotor/

And now...

I'm worried again. Especially knowing Lana is the new companion. I wonder if we even get a choice to take her or not.

*Tries not to panic, again*