[SUGGESTION] Hide companion head slot option!

Saporah

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep this option is a must have. We even get to pay credits to change the appearance of companions and then never see it under a helmet.

That, Sir, is an excellent point!

/sign I was looking for this option for 35 mins before i realized it did not exist. Now my companion has the head gear of Lando Calrisian, and its not flattering on her.

This one?

http://www.jedidefender.com/collect92/landoskiff%20rotj.jpg

Dude, I'm sorry. I feel you're pain! :D

I agree i don't want my Risha to have a helmet on all the time because it breaks immersion and I also can't tell what facial expression she has during a cutscene which can be very important.

I noticed some of the more personal cutscenes (like on the ship) my companion had his hat off but for the other 99.9% of VOs and running around in the game, no such luck! :p

Would be nice for Aric Jorgan at least for trooper because none of the helmets actually fit his head right. They either sit to high like they are floating or to far down so the graphics of the helmet and his head kind of cross into each other a lot.

for the love of god YES! Not digging the Geordi LaForge visor look on Mako :(

You know I never liked Geordi. He's always whining and complaining about women. Other then that I don't really mind the look of a visor on some characters but it boils down to personal preference, we should be given a choice.

It's funny too they implemented a mass moddable item system so we could use the gear we like the look of, so they are clearly sensitive to this... I just can't help but wonder how this option was overlooked.

I would like to suggest that in the "social" tab of the "preferences" menu we be given the option to hide our companions head slot. This option could be listed right under the existing option to hide our own head slots.

I know the artists worked hard on creating the graphics for this game but some of the headgear is silly and breaks immersion.

Personally I miss seeing Corso in all my voice overs... now I feel like some nameless clone soldier is following me around and the storyline is broken. I know my husband groans and shakes his head each time his companion, Kira, gets a new silly hat. He can't take her seriously anymore

All aesthetics or personal opinions aside, for the story part of this game, a part I feel is very important, it's nice to be able to see a characters face and their facial expressions.

Also since this would be only an option, it would not effect other players who like to see the helmets on their characters and therefore this feature would not negatively effect anyone's experience. It would only positively effect the experience for some.

Thank you for your time, please have a nice day. :)

I concur with this, kiras headpieces have kept me on the lightside for long enough

I would like to suggest that in the "social" tab of the "preferences" menu we be given the option to hide our companions head slot. This option could be listed right under the existing option to hide our own head slots.

I know the artists worked hard on creating the graphics for this game but some of the headgear is silly and breaks immersion.

Personally I miss seeing Corso in all my voice overs... now I feel like some nameless clone soldier is following me around and the storyline is broken. I know my husband groans and shakes his head each time his companion, Kira, gets a new silly hat. He can't take her seriously anymore

All aesthetics or personal opinions aside, for the story part of this game, a part I feel is very important, it's nice to be able to see a characters face and their facial expressions.

Also since this would be only an option, it would not effect other players who like to see the helmets on their characters and therefore this feature would not negatively effect anyone's experience. It would only positively effect the experience for some.

Thank you for your time, please have a nice day. :)

YES PLEASE!!! Been asking for this since my first beta weekend!!!