Fastest Level 1-60 with 12x Experience

dbears

While I don't feel I have any sort of "record" time to brag about, I was thinking of seeing how fast I could level a toon from 1-60. Anyone out there with a /played time they feel is note-worthy?

Cheers!

A good friend of mine that just quit was able to do it in just under 6 hours, that was during the previous 12xXP when all the speeder points were still locked. I have to imagine it can be done in closer to 5 now.

A good friend of mine that just quit was able to do it in just under 6 hours, that was during the previous 12xXP when all the speeder points were still locked. I have to imagine it can be done in closer to 5 now.

I feel like that travel time between all the missions without the speeder points unlocked would be more than 6 hours. Nevermind still having cooldowns on things like Quick Travel and Legacy Travel: Personal Starship.

So if you're still in contact that your good friend, tell him the age old "pics or it didn't happen" :D lol.

Wow, I have about 12 hours played and I'm *only* level 35, but I've done a few warzones and I'm actually not skipping all of the cutscenes, despite being a Sage. Atleast I'm on chapter 2 now. BtwI should have read more about the 12x bonus, I bought the first 3 legacy class experience bonus things :o

Wow, I have about 12 hours played and I'm *only* level 35, but I've done a few warzones and I'm actually not skipping all of the cutscenes, despite being a Sage. Atleast I'm on chapter 2 now. BtwI should have read more about the 12x bonus, I bought the first 3 legacy class experience bonus things :o

WZs slow you down a lot... Considering they go for 3-15 mins... I also mainly pvp and only do my class in between pops... And I'm finding I can do 2-3 lvls every planet only doing class and pvp

I guess it would be reasonable to do 1-55 in about 3-4 hours only doing class... Then 1-2 hours to get to 60... If you use XP packs after 55 or for other things like pvp or exploration it would be even faster

Last 12xp I hit around 16-18 hours on an average run through no serious nose to the grindstone running...

Right now my level ~40 (I think it's like 38) has probably about 5-6 hours played now.. I know I did 1-30 in 3 hours, but the later planets still require some running around, occasional wrong way, and the stop to gear every 10 or so levels...

I do know that if you do NOTHING but class quests (as the above toons were done by.. guild XP/XP boost/explor exp boosts) you will start the planet at the max level and end 4 levels above it (like I got to taris, a 16-20 planet at level 20, left at 24 to hit Nar Shaddaa, a 20-24 planet, and left at 28.. etc) And if you know your way well the first 25-30 levels are easily less than 3 hours... I did mine within my first xp boost (a 3 hr) and I watched a few scenes, messed around some.. again i'm not trying to set records with it so i'm still mozying around..

My personal fastest (without trying to set a land speed record) was 12.5 hours but MOST of my toons took 14 hours. But a guildmate of mine did it in 8 hours while we were both online in one sitting on a Saturday. That's the fastest I've seen personally. Edited by SOULCASTER

This thread was there already with revan preorders. I think best one there was under 9h. 1-55. But at that time we didnt have unlocked travel points so now you can sure do it faster.

In my opinion fastest is 1-47 with normal story. 47-55 makeb and 55-60 Revan. But i mostly level companions affection with me in conversations and crew skills, which slows me down a lot but think is worth it.

Edited by ShawDou

Time spend leveling doing class quests is not same for every class - keep that in mind.

For example doing class quests for consular takes ages, while doing class quests for bounty hunter times much less.

• 1 month later...
Time spend leveling doing class quests is not same for every class - keep that in mind.

For example doing class quests for consular takes ages, while doing class quests for bounty hunter times much less.

Yeah, I've done the Trooper and now I'm doing the BH, and I'm noticing a much shorter "time spent on planets" for the BH than the Trooper.

Not counting the cutscenes here since I record them and often have to do re-takes when I pick the wrong answers (i really wish BW made the choices more clear)

if you know what you are doing and where each quest is etc...

with current bonuses and perks (quick travel ones).

you can get from 1 to 56 almost 57 in 8-10 hours.

then last 3 levels done via forged alliances mid rishi.

That's crazy. It took me 2 hours yesterday just to finish Korriban on a new toon. And I didn't waste time except for the 2 heroics (10 minutes tops, together) and the Renning/tukata quest (5 minutes tops).

And I took Korriban because it's way smaller than Tython or Ord Mantell to complete!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.