Which Race(s) would you like to see added after Togruta?

Anaesha

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selkath and Rakata

The hell with speaking basic.

Speaking basic isn't the problem. It's just the easiest explanation for Bioware to give rather than go into all the specifics of the other problems that prevent races like those^ from ever becoming playable.

I don't think the main problem with Nautolan is the tentacles... So far clipping issues have been ignored. However, their faces are not entirely human, the eyes are larger and the facial proportions not the same.

That may require them to rework all animations in which emotions are expressed for Nautolan, depending on how it is implemented. And, even though the faces may seem puppet like to us, that includes most animations, however minimal the expression may be.

That's exactly why I want them. The not-quite-human face is probably the most alien thing within the realm of possibility.

I doubt we'll see nautalon as a playable species given Bioware's stubborn refusal to break convention. Their faces are not human enough to be copy/pastable with minor tweaks or adjustments like the rest of the species in this game.

I doubt we'll see nautalon as a playable species given Bioware's stubborn refusal to break convention. Their faces are not human enough to be copy/pastable with minor tweaks or adjustments like the rest of the species in this game.

You're working under the assumption that it's easy to turn an NPC into a fully playable race but it isn't easy by any means. It takes a lot of time and effort to do.

You're working under the assumption that it's easy to turn an NPC into a fully playable race but it isn't easy by any means. It takes a lot of time and effort to do.

I'm not saying it is. I'm saying that if it doesn't have the same faces as the standard human, barring very minor tweaking. It isn't going to get done. Not so long as bioware keeps sticking to conventions.

Could it be done? Sure. You know I prefer the more alien species. I've simply come to accept that Bioware will always take the least effort options.

Nogrhi..

The only issue is romance but guess what.... news flash.... NOT EVERY PLAYER WANTS TO ROMANCE!!! Some want to play the "true" professional.

So how that = a BW rule is beyond me.

Agree with this- I have 7 characters and I have no plans to romance on any, especially my jedi (there is no emotion, there is peace.)

I'd really like to play a Nautolan.

And I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I can't stand Togrutas. They look like mimes with sock monkeys on their heads.

Also, why not Chagrians? Granted, I've never seen a female one...

Edited by Cedia

Nautolan

A "Near Human" race with a plethora of skin colors so that you can make a Nagai, Zeltron, Pantoran, etc. -- I really want to play some of those species, but the only way I could see a 'recolored human' option being worth paying CCs for would be if they threw the potential for a whole bunch of them into a single unlock.