Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

30m Low slash broke the game.

Jinre_the_Jedi

Literally.

After further testing, I've found that it automatically reapplies as soon as the initial incapacitate wears off. Oh yea the best part?

It works while your in stealth. Yea, you heard it. You can chain stun a player while in stealth without ever leaving stealth.

GG Bioware.

Edited by Jinre_the_Jedi

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is hysterical and depressing all at the same time lol. How does something like this make it to live without being found? This is like SWG early NGE level broken ahahahah. Edited by Amaste

This is hysterical and depressing all at the same time lol. How does something like this make it to live without being found? This is like SWG early NGE level broken ahahahah.

Wasn't doing that on PTS.

This is hysterical and depressing all at the same time lol. How does something like this make it to live without being found? This is like SWG early NGE level broken ahahahah.

KARMA At least I would want to play SWG again but never SWTOR

Edited by MiguelGx

i wonder if something THIS game breaking will cause an actual hotfix lol.

Not if it's a PvP issue. lol

The only PvP issue I can recall that BW really jumped on to Hotfix was the Ilum Valor respawn debacle.

It will be weeks before we see a change for this.

Literally.

After further testing, I've found that it automatically reapplies as soon as the initial incapacitate wears off. Oh yea the best part?

It works while your in stealth. Yea, you heard it. You can chain stun a player while in stealth without ever leaving stealth.

GG Bioware.

It works up until white bar but then stops it seems

I mean they can't even do bugs right :( Why can't it be for sins too?

Howdy,

Funny you should mention this. After looking over the metrics, assassins are grossly outperforming shadows. We are giving this buff to shadows to bring them more in line with assassins.

Thanks!

- eric

Edited by Jimmajamma

I tested it in a PvE environment. Since mobs have no white bar, as long as they don't have the Boss Immunity buff, they will just be permanently incapacitated. Furthermore, if you do it on a target dummy while parsing, low slash will continue to go off for the duration of the parse.

This is straight amazeballs. I dont even care if its some ruse to fool people into whining. If this is even partially accurate I am going to laugh so hard when I log on.

Edit: Leaving work early to see this ****. God I hope its true.

Edited by Haystak

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.