Celebration with a Double XP Week!

tamaska

Revel in the arrival of Star Wars™ Celebration with a Double XP Week! Get twice the experience from April 16th at 11:00 PDT/18:00 GMT to April 22nd at 00:01 PDT/07:00 GMT!

Thank you bioware :) as you are killing sorcs what i lvled to 60 now you killed them gotta lvl something else lol

Link : http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

Edited by tamaska

Just to forestall the inevitable cries of "I thought I had more time!": Going by the patch notes, the event is NOT a full week long. We'll have from midday on Thursday to the beginning of Wednesday -- that is, at most those in Europe will have a few hours Wednesday morning (Aussies will have until midafternoon, but they'll also have gotten a late start), but players on the Pacific coast are done as of the end of Tuesday.

Unless they've changed things, you should still be able to mouse over your XP bar to check the Double XP countdown timer.

If you STILL don't have a max level toon you can play during the meantime, perhaps you need a 2XP week.

Agreed lol. It's a week...run some extra side quests that grant 0 XP to make up for it.

And STILL no way of opting out.

I guarantee that if you don't play, you won't be forced to get 2x experience. Get a life man, of all the things you could whine about. why chose something that has a negligible effect on established players (unless they feel like leveling a new class,) but gives newbies a chance to accelerate through leveling content?

I guarantee that if you don't play, you won't be forced to get 2x experience. Get a life man, of all the things you could whine about. why chose something that has a negligible effect on established players (unless they feel like leveling a new class,) but gives newbies a chance to accelerate through leveling content?

I am an established player and it has a very big effect on me. Also, why do you assume that newbies want to accelerate through leveling content? As a game that touts its best feature as the leveling content, why in the hell would I want to rush through any of it as a new player?

Edited by TravelersWay

I am an established player and it has a very big effect on me. Also, why do you assume that newbies want to accelerate through leveling content? As a game that touts its best feature as the leveling content, why in the hell would I want to rush through any of it as a new player?

There's no downside other than the ones you create in your mind.

Well,

There have been some rumors from certain sources that there might be a XP inhibitor in the works.

Prove it. Link it or quit spreading rumors. :p

Travelersway always pops in these threads spouting his crap about leveling hindrances. But will NEVER listen to the ideas given to him on how to play with 2exp going on & still get normal. :rolleyes:

Too bad April Fool's is over with. Best joke ever would be for BW to put Travelers' toon(s) to max level. Send him an in game mail saying thanks for playing this long, here is our gift to you! ROFL :D

YEYE :D now time to buy all LEAGASY exp FLASHPOINTS + 30% + buy all boosts FP and UNIVERSAL get 15 lvl kuat 30 hours 60 lvl YEEEEE

(dont click my link i am not referral ba*st*rd... just forget to change siganture :D)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.