Jung Ma's 3.0 PvP Class Records

ExiaFanatic

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Okay Warzone Leaderboards are now up to date, sorry for the delay guys i'd taken a wee break from the forums for a bit.

Derzis - Warzones - Biggest Hit (Vanguard/Powertech) http://i.imgur.com/j45J59Y.jpg

I was in a Voidstar, but for some reason, at the end, it showed another hit as the biggest (13k).

Derzis, i can only accept images from the ingame PvP leaderboards, if you have an image of that leaderboard i will be happy to use that instead, cheers!

Derzis, i can only accept images from the ingame PvP leaderboards, if you have an image of that leaderboard i will be happy to use that instead, cheers!

the leaderboards generally won't display biggest hits correctly because the leaderboards only count damage done to the health bar, thus all killing blows are 'cropped'

i.e if a target only has 2k HP and you hit them with a 15k hit the leaderboard only reads it as a 2k hit.

Also I see nothing wrong with Derzis's submission

the leaderboards generally won't display biggest hits correctly because the leaderboards only count damage done to the health bar, thus all killing blows are 'cropped'

i.e if a target only has 2k HP and you hit them with a 15k hit the leaderboard only reads it as a 2k hit.

Also I see nothing wrong with Derzis's submission

I understand that the leaderboards crop biggest hits on players when they die. As i said i will accept his image if he has it from the leaderboards in game itself as i did previously. This is a personal choice to keep submissions to this leaderboard from the warzones leaderboard, nothing else.

Zek-anlai - Warzone - Overall Healing & HPS (Sage/Sorcerer) - Proof Here

^ God that WZ was painful.

Zek-anlai - Warzone - Kills (Sage/Sorcerer) - Proof Here

For the one above, it can count for the others on my team too if you want to add them to the list. :)

Edited by Zekiirah

• 2 weeks later...