Jung Ma's 3.0 PvP Class Records

ExiaFanatic

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

way too many categories there OP, the old thread had less than a quarter of those categories, and that thread was never filled even after running for over a year.

It also seems like Jung Ma (if not quite a bit of the game overall) has really lost its competitive edge.

Seems like a lot of the e-peen and streaming in the pvp department has sort of vanished nearly completely.

(I know people don't like this kind of thing, especially the egos, but I think a little bit of this is a good thing)

I'm not saying it's gone or that people on Jung ma aren't good or competitive; it just seems like people don't really care that much anymore.

This thread has been up for about a week and it seems like about half of the responses aren't actual records and most of the more well known pvpers are no where to be found.

There's not even a top 5 for any class or for any particular category fill out yet.

Perhaps it just needs more time, but it seems like 2 years ago people were all over this kind of thing and tried to fill out as many categories as they could asap.

Seems like a lot of the e-peen and streaming in the pvp department has sort of vanished nearly completely.

(I know people don't like this kind of thing, especially the egos, but I think a little bit of this is a good thing)

I'm not saying it's gone or that people on Jung ma aren't good or competitive; it just seems like people don't really care that much anymore.

Could be worse. At least you don't have a certain TEH guild perpetually running madness sorc premades and ignoring objectives in order to farm leaderboard DPS spots.

Edited by Zoom_VI

way too many categories there OP, the old thread had less than a quarter of those categories, and that thread was never filled even after running for over a year.

IMO, if he's going to take the time to write up something like this and manage it, he can do what he wants. Thanks for your observation though.

In response to Busy, I agree. I probably could post a lot of stuff on here but I really just don't care anymore honestly. I probably will in the future just to support Krux.

IMO, if he's going to take the time to write up something like this and manage it, he can do what he wants. Thanks for your observation though.

In response to Busy, I agree. I probably could post a lot of stuff on here but I really just don't care anymore honestly. I probably will in the future just to support Krux.

I'll be honest the main reason i wanted to get involved in this was because there is such a lack of a leaderboard or e-peen measuring record online. We need to push to encourage more good PvP and i hope this is atleast a step in the right direction to giving our PvP community a nudge back into some more competitive gameplay as recently its been pretty disastrous.

Cheers for the support Rivik appreciate it.

Yeah I think this is a cool thread and it'd be a cool thing if it got people excited a bit more about pvping.

I'm not sure if it's just a general attitude change or perhaps that Bioware hasn't offered much in the way of PvP content but it seems like most people are just sort of content on coasting along and just want the cool looking Revan gear.

(It's still a huge shame that they've actually removed PvP, looking at you ranked 8s)

I personally feel like the server just hasn't been the same since Season 1 came to an end.

Pre Season 8s and even Pre Season 1 4s will always be where the bulk of the most competitive play came from this server.

We had a lot of really talented players who enjoyed both playing and excelling.

I think the game is just a bit more fun when there's both teammates and rivals giving it their all and really pushing me to think and play better.

So good on you Krux I hope your thread is successful because I think it's cool.

You're also pretty cool yourself.

So good on you Krux I hope your thread is successful because I think it's cool.

You're also pretty cool yourself.

Awhh schucks you're the best. I've only just seen this little bit at the end of that :( Also keep up the records guys lets keep pushing.

Zek-anlai - Arena (Reg) - Highest Single Heal (Sage/Sorcerer) - Proof Here

Esmeria - Warzone - Kills (Sage/Sorcerer) - Proof Here

^ That one is a midbie, I don't know if you count those or not? It can also count for # of Killing Blows for a Sage/Sorcerer (17.)

Zek-anlai - Warzones - Highest Single Heal (Sage/Sorcerer) & Heals Per Second (Sage/Sorcerer) & Overall Healing (Sage/Sorcerer) - Proof Here

Edited by Zekiirah

Commando - regs - highest dps: http://i.imgur.com/LwiJml7.jpg (I actually have gotten up to 2400 once but didn't screenshot that :( )

Marauder - regs - biggest hit 15.194 : http://imgur.com/55R7ncx

Sniper - regs - 21.104 hit and 1950 dps (2nd place) : http://imgur.com/ztzdCXM

Sorc - arena - 2760 dps would've been better if I wasn't offhealing :( : http://imgur.com/0tA2Lnz

Posting for Liavara: shadow - arena - 3022 dps : http://i.imgur.com/K1dKgOC.jpg

Scoundrel - arena - 3755 highest hps (is not much but I don't even have healer gear :p): http://i.imgur.com/WFt8Gpr.jpg

Sorc - regs - damage taken, as dps wasn't so fun: http://imgur.com/RPrXHY1

That should fill a bunch of stuff, hopefully we do get some more competitiveness with this pvp leaderboard :D

My sub runs out today so I won't be able to post anymore for a while until I have some extra to resub. Krux, if I get any more record screens is it okay if I use in-game mail to send it to you?

That's fine man, if its easier you can use my gmail. I'll mail it to you ingame.

That's fine man, if its easier you can use my gmail. I'll mail it to you ingame.

Either can work, but my computer is crap and opening chrome kills my FPS because chrome sucks up such a massive amount of memory, apparently, so in-game mail is easier in that regard. That said, I don't even know if I'll be on my Sin before I resub. Currently focusing on my Shadow's comm stacking pain.

Edited by Hei_Atzfel

Y'unes - Warzone - Killing Blows - Operative/Scoundrel 24 killing blows

Edited: since the thread hasn't been updated yet I thought I'd just add to this post instead of making another:

Don't know if there are separate categories but

Y'unes - Arena - DPS (Round) - Operative/Scoundrel 2286 dps

Y'unes - Arena - DPS (Overall) - Operative/Scoundrel 2046 dps

You can remove Busy's record if you don't want mirrors on the leader board.

Edited by MotherAnimal