Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

If they are on the planet, then again the ground forces got this, I think. I can try to send my fleet soon, but its like a week away at the very least.

Agreed wait I still have some of Cheats ground forces on the ground as well.Plus I have some stuff up my sleeve so depending on what faction is attacking am sure ground is find .Be it Imperials,Droids or even the Republic am not losing a ground battle.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I know the MW has been a great Ally and all but what I have on the ground is all you're getting for now.

I think that works out to about 48 Mando Cabure and 50 Cabure Scouts + Tor... I don't have the resources nor the focus to help out as I'm currently locked in a battle with Sil about what I'm actually able to do...

The MW is just tapped out right now...

Oh and Sil I forgot to add that Ajuur I captured to the list of ships in the MW 1st...

That ship was lost in the paper work and subsequently sold at auction. :cool:

As for whats coming, give me a minute...

Side Note: You always assume it is an attack... I coulda sworn you thought something was up like that with the Mysterious individual as well... :rolleyes:

Edited by Silenceo

Hey guys I know the MW has been a great Ally and all but what I have on the ground is all you're getting for now.

I think that works out to about 48 Mando Cabure and 50 Cabure Scouts + Tor... I don't have the resources nor the focus to help out as I'm currently locked in a battle with Sil about what I'm actually able to do...

The MW is just tapped out right now...

Oh and Sil I forgot to add that Ajuur I captured to the list of ships in the MW 1st...

Its cool man you helped me out enough. I was about to send you some aid.I can hold the ground man only thing am sure I can't is space.So we see who am fighting.

Side Note: You always assume it is an attack... I coulda sworn you thought something was up like that with the Mysterious individual as well... :rolleyes:

Side Note: paranoia suits me what can I say? :tran_angel:

And no... no I actually didn't though I was intrigued.

With the comm's cut, only a single frequency was able to be broad cast, the one that only broadcasts to the world of Gall, often used for emergency news and such.

"People of Gall! You have been misled by a criminal masquerading as a Hero! Not only this, but of our three candidates for Governor only one was not met with ill fortune. I ask you, where was the evidence or even the public hearing for Hank Von Jonn the Third's supposed crimes? He was summarily judged and sentenced without a word to the public, without the evidence even being reviewed by local law enforcement. Despite this he still supposes to lead our world, even though his crimes are the same as those he brands as worthy of the death sentence on sight! Where is the Justice? We demand true justice! We demand to meet with Adrian in person. Docking bay 4 of the space station, in one weeks time, for every week he is late... hundreds will die... this we promise you."

Lmao Sil he was going to be shot in the face if I thought something was wrong.I had people ready.When my planets can't send a message off world something is about to happen.

Lmao Sil he was going to be shot in the face if I thought something was wrong.I had people ready.When my planets can't send a message off world something is about to happen.

Yes, but for all you knew, it could of been a Celebrity buying out all of the stations to announce their marriage proposal to the one they loved to the whole of Gall... :rolleyes: It ain't always about doom and gloom ya know! :p

As for shot in the face, many have tried to do so to that individual, it did not work... :D

With the comm's cut, only a single frequency was able to be broad cast, the one that only broadcasts to the world of Gall, often used for emergency news and such.

"People of Gall! You have been misled by a criminal masquerading as a Hero! Not only this, but of our three candidates for Governor only one was not met with ill fortune. I ask you, where was the evidence or even the public hearing for Hank Von Jonn the Third's supposed crimes? He was summarily judged and sentenced without a word to the public, without the evidence even being reviewed by local law enforcement. Despite this he still supposes to lead our world, even though his crimes are the same as those he brands as worthy of the death sentence on sight! Where is the Justice? We demand true justice! We demand to meet with Adrian in person. Docking bay 4 of the space station, in one weeks time, for every week he is late... hundreds will die... this we promise you."

SIL do you even read my PM?All that happened We showed everyone the Evidence Tune has the evidence. I told you have Hank Con trialed for treason and he will be killed.I told you give the evidence to local police force.If not stated it was heavily hinted at.He was judge by Gall judges and convicted we had all the evidence we need to have him convicted of treason and murder.Also I would assume that it would be made public what he did its common sense.The local news vid would be talking all about it.

Edited by Jarons

Yes, but for all you knew, it could of been a Celebrity buying out all of the stations to announce their marriage proposal to the one they loved to the whole of Gall... :rolleyes: It ain't always about doom and gloom ya know! :p

As for shot in the face, many have tried to do so to that individual, it did not work... :D

He always seems to move out of the way... or just gets lucky as hell on that one mission when rescue arrived....

SIL do you even read my PM?All that happened We showed everyone the Evidence Tune has the evidence. I told you have Hank Con trialed for treason and he will be killed.I told you give the evidence to local police force.If not stated it was heavily hinted at.He was judge by Gall judges and convicted we had all the evidence we need to have him killed .Also I would assume that it would be made public what he did its common sense.

Seemed quite like a rushed case with little to no public viewing, which is what these individuals would likely be using as a reference. Though if you still have the PM feel free to send it to me for review. Though for such things it would NEED to be stated because of all the implications that can occur if such is handled even slightly not well. Heck, all it would take is a single die hard Hank Von Jonn the Third fannatic... :rolleyes:

Side Note: Did you ever consider that perhaps one of his family is a bit... angry... about his death and likely does not believe what was announced? I mean, as soon as the evidence from the outpost was seized, you basically sent him to be executed right away... :eek:

Edited by Silenceo

Seemed quite like a rushed case with little to no public viewing, which is what these individuals would likely be using as a reference. Though if you still have the PM feel free to send it to me for review. Though for such things it would NEED to be stated because of all the implications that can occur if such is handled even slightly not well. Heck, all it would take is a single die hard Hank Von Jonn the Third fannatic... :rolleyes:

You made it that way we could have dragged it out I would have been fine making 6-7 weeks TBh.Well those individuals could be blown out of the airlock.Also you know what I have on my station not to mention the Guards how would they even get inside.Its a battle station if they were in the Gall spaceports that's understandable but not a battle station.Civs do not have free range on a Battle station so how they get on.They can use all the evidence they want but they are terrorist at the moment threatening to kill hundreds.Let me go find it and I'll will resend it in a bit.I already know they are being funded by the Black Suns,that's how he know am a former criminal.Adrian would be back anyway but am sure a doable will a holo disguise.Just in case it gets hairy.

Side note:No his confession plus the evidence that support it lead to his death.Also his family is still under Coalition protection from the the Murder.So that's not possible.

Edited by Jarons

You made it that way we could have dragged it out I would have been fine making 6-7 weeks TBh.Well those individuals could be blown out of the airlock.Also you know what I have on my station not to mention the Guards how would they even get inside.Its a battle station if they were in the Gall spaceports that's understandable but not a battle station.Civs do not have free range on a Battle station so how they get on.They can use all the evidence they want but they are terrorist at the moment threatening to kill hundreds.Let me go find it and I'll will resend it in a bit.I already know they are being funded by the Black Suns,that's how he know am a former criminal.Adrian would be back anyway but am sure a doable will a holo disguise.Just in case it gets hairy.

Side note:No his confession plus the evidence that support it lead to his death.Also his family is still under Coalition protection from the the Murder.So that's not possible.

Much to learn, about detective shows, you do. :cool:

Edited by Silenceo

Private Communications to the Farewell Coalition leadership from the Mando Werda

via Tor of Clan Awuad:

Concerning the recent incident, the Mando Werda Cabure assigned to assist in rooting out criminal elements on your world deployed their forces to the Station, intent on securing the docking bay mentioned in the message. There they found a device that was programmed to deliver a pre-recorded message after a period of time.

The Cabure is currently undergoing a detailed inspection of the bay for further clues. They will report to the FC command when more information has been acquired.

Edited by StarSquirrel

Private Communications to the Farewell Coalition leadership from the Mando Werda

via Tor of Clan Awuad:

Concerning the recent incident, the Mando Werda Cabure assigned to assist in rooting out criminal elements on your world deployed their forces to the Station, intent on securing the docking bay mentioned in the message. There they found a device that was programmed to deliver a pre-recorded message after a period of time.

The Cabure is currently undergoing a detailed inspection of the bay for further clues. They will report to the FC command when more information has been acquired.

"Salty's" Security force on planet has also begun their own investigation, and are moving to the planet to hunt down this terrorist cell and ensure the safety of the people.

Thanks Star and Tune.I have a large quantity of agents with training in counter terrorism.So if you need them let me know.

Edited by Jarons