Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

*Looks at the video, scratches head*

How does that connect to what Darth Maul says in that scene? After that he went to Naboo to kill Qui-gon and Obiwan.

I don't watch the video and I thought that was what Vader said to Sidious when becoming a Sith but yes ofc it was Maul. My fault.

I can't watch any videos right now because internet via smartphone is ridiculously expensive in foreign countrys... damn you vacations....

Edited by CheaterLL

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't watch the video and I thought that was what Vader said to Sidious when becoming a Sith but yes ofc it was Maul. My fault.

I can't watch any videos right now because internet via smartphone is ridiculously expensive in foreign countrys... damn you vacations....

Side Note: I am sure you know which video that is without watching it. :D

Alright, just to verify who all will be present for the meeting... All those participating PM me your individual units present. Then I can verify I have all the data and can get it started.

Gall meeting?

20 IG-100 MagnaGuards

20 YVH-1 Yuuzhan Vong Hunter Droid

Edit: actually I don't know which video it is...

Edit2: is it episode 1 where Qui-Gon cuts through the blast door on the Lucrehulk bridge? I believe Gunray said 'inconceivable' when the door began to melt.

Edited by CheaterLL

Gall meeting?

20 IG-100 MagnaGuards

20 YVH-1 Yuuzhan Vong Hunter Droid

Edit: actually I don't know which video it is...

Edit2: is it episode 1 where Qui-Gon cuts through the blast door on the Lucrehulk bridge? I believe Gunray said 'inconceivable' when the door began to melt.

Actually it is the Inconceivable montage from Princess Bride. :rolleyes:

Side Note: Servus Umbra's bio and some details have been posted in the other thread. Feel free to tell me what you all think of this strange, strange man. :cool:

Mandalorians: "Who are you?!"

Servus Umbra: "If I wanted you to know that, would I be wearing a mask?"

Basically what I am saying, is that the Mandalorians will be unlikely to know anything about him, even more so due to having gone through II to bury part of his past, two name changes, and now the costume. :rolleyes:

Edited by Silenceo

The Meeting: Begin

Upon entering Docking Bay 4 no one is present, but instead a little holo comm sat in the middle of the room on top of one of the boxes. It obviously had been left there for Adrian to find.

The Meeting: Begin

Upon entering Docking Bay 4 no one is present, but instead a little holo comm sat in the middle of the room on top of one of the boxes. It obviously had been left there for Adrian to find.

One of Adrian men activate the holo comm.While the rest search the decking bay.

OC:Am not trying to be rude but really Sil its 1 in the morning for me I was about to go to bed so can we please make this quick please.

Edited by Jarons

One of Adrian men activate the holo comm.While the rest search the decking bay.

OC:Am not trying to be rude but really Sil its 1 in the morning for me I was about to go to bed so can we please make this quick please.

OOC: It will be short.

When activated the image displayed was that of a standard protocol droid, who apparently was taking cues from someone off screen.

"Adrian, I had expected more from you..."

There was a pause, as the droid was getting the next phrase.

"You and I both know what to look for when meeting. That disguise might fool most, but I hope next time you abide by our rules. Due to this, people will now die."

Transmission cut, the holo comm sparked, a puff of smoke rising from fried circuitry.

OOC: I warned you Star, yet you didn't investigate that obvious hint... *sigh*

Edited by Silenceo

I'm sorry, I must have missed this "obvious" hint... If it has something to do with that last PM you sent about this stuff prior to the start... I did investigate, or did you miss that PM because I could have sworn you replied.

I'm sorry, I must have missed this "obvious" hint... If it has something to do with that last PM you sent about this stuff prior to the start... I did investigate, or did you miss that PM because I could have sworn you replied.

Trying to track down the specific series of PM's so that it is 100% clear and unconfused.

OOC: It will be short.

When activated the image displayed was that of a standard protocol droid, who apparently was taking cues from someone off screen.

"Adrian, I had expected more from you..."

There was a pause, as the droid was getting the next phrase.

"You and I both know what to look for when meeting. That disguise might fool most, but I hope next time you abide by our rules. Due to this, people will now die."

Transmission cut, the holo comm sparked, a puff of smoke rising from fried circuitry.

Sil am already know who it is their no need for the driods.Theirs not that many people who knows about my past in game.This is all I needed to confirm my suspicion.I give it a few more weeks until this is over.

I doubt Star failed he actually accomplish another mission for me.

Edited by Jarons

OOC: It seems I either sent that specific piece of intel to someone else on accident, I lost the PM, or I dreamed it... I could of sworn I actually sent it dang it! I even remember its wording... :d_evil: That said, this would of likely happened either way.

The Mando Werda Strike Team closed in on the warehouse where the signal was coming from, despite having swept the place earlier and finding no explosives. Never the less, the terrorists could always have returned to set the explosives. They saw nothing until they reached the center of the warehouse where they spotted the protocol droid from the holo call. It was facing a holo recorder as well a data screen with typed responses that matched with what was said during the conversation.

One of the Cabure moved to apprehend the droid as another moved to check the tech. It was then that the warehouses speakers barked to life with a deep voice that obviously was being filtered through a device.

"The Mando Werda. Your interference into an internal matter of Gall is unwelcome. Renounce aiding the Criminal Adrian Farewell and leave the premises immediately, and your lives will be spared. You have ten seconds to comply."

OOC: HA! I FOUND IT! I knew I sent it! In a some-what random place, but its mission pertained specifically to Gall so... Sending it to you again Star, then going to edit in the event.

OOC: 10 seconds is ofc in RP, not RL ofc. Heck, can only post once every 60. :rolleyes:

Edited by Silenceo

OOC: It seems I either sent that specific piece of intel to someone else on accident, I lost the PM, or I dreamed it... I could of sworn I actually sent it dang it! I even remember its wording... :d_evil: That said, this would of likely happened either way.

The Mando Werda Strike Team closed in on the warehouse where the signal was coming from, despite having swept the place earlier and finding no explosives. Never the less, the terrorists could always have returned to set the explosives. They saw nothing until they reached the center of the warehouse where they spotted the protocol droid from the holo call. It was facing a holo recorder as well a data screen with typed responses that matched with what was said during the conversation.

One of the Cabure moved to apprehend the droid as another moved to check the tech. It was then that the warehouses speakers barked to life with a deep voice that obviously was being filtered through a device.

"The Mando Werda. Your interference into an internal matter of Gall is unwelcome. Renounce aiding the Criminal Adrian Farewell and leave the premises immediately, and your lives will be spared. You have ten seconds to comply."

OOC: HA! I FOUND IT! I knew I sent it! In a some-what random place, but its mission pertained specifically to Gall so... Sending it to you again Star, then going to edit in the event.

OOC: 10 seconds is ofc in RP, not RL ofc. Heck, can only post once every 60. :rolleyes:

IC: The pair of Cabure that secured the droid, upon hearing the order given by the mysterious voice, hoisted the droid and promptly made for the exit. The others, already having swept the Warehouse, had not ventured as far into the building, and so vacated the premises and when ten seconds had passed diving for cover. Trusting their highly-honed reflexes, elite training, and durable armor to protect them should explosives be present.

OOC: I have a PM for you. And it has more to do with the Werda's next move.

IC: The pair of Cabure that secured the droid, upon hearing the order given by the mysterious voice, hoisted the droid and promptly made for the exit. The others, already having swept the Warehouse, had not ventured as far into the building, and so vacated the premises and when ten seconds had passed diving for cover. Trusting their highly-honed reflexes, elite training, and durable armor to protect them should explosives be present.

OOC: I have a PM for you. And it has more to do with the Werda's next move.

OOC: Guessing they made it just outside the warehouse being the ten seconds were up?

The ground rumbled and shook, man hole covers flying free with fire belching from the ground and rupturing rapidly. The warehouse was at the center of it and so it collapsed first, as if a sink hole had suddenly opened beneath it and swallowed it whole. In a rapidly expanding circle, the street around the warehouse began to collapse and descend rapidly as well, which could mean only one thing.

Seismic charge. Wile normally used to clear landing zones, they were quite well known for effortlessly leveling reinforced buildings, but buildings such as these? They fell like tissue paper. Not just the warehouse either, but the entire block.

One instant it was a rickety warehouse, a minute later it was a crater of rumble.

OOC: Casualties/injuries pending. Though I am sure your about to ask why Star, but he asked for the MW to renounce their aide of the FC, exiting the building in a very hurried manner is not the same thing. :rolleyes: That said, due to their armor I think they will have done better than most other strike teams. Luckily, this distract had very few civilians. A warning shot if you will from the terrorists to show they are serious.

Edited by Silenceo

OOC: Guessing they made it just outside the warehouse being the ten seconds were up?

The ground rumbled and shook, man hole covers flying fre with fire belching from the ground and rupturing rapidly. The warehouse was at the center of it and so it collapsed first, as if a sink hole had suddenly opened beneath it and swallowed it whole. In a rapidly expanding circle, the street around the warehouse began to collapse and descend rapidly as well, which could mean only one thing.

Seismic charge. Wile normally used to clear landing zones, they were quite well known for effortlessly leveling reinforced buildings, but buildings such as these? They fell like tissue paper. Not just the warehouse either, but the entire block.

One instant it was a rickety warehouse, a minute later it was a crater of rumble.

OOC: Casualties/injuries pending. Though I am sure your about to ask why Star, but he asked for the MW to renounce their aide of the FC, exiting the building in a very hurried manner is not the same thing. :rolleyes: That said, due to their armor I think they will have done better than most other strike teams. Luckily, this distract had very few civilians. A warning shot if you will from the terrorists to show they are serious.

I'm giggling hysterically Sil. That was the worst move the terrorist could make Sil.

Every Cabure has a jetpack like they do in every source ever... Hence why I rated them as "Heavy Infantry".

Casualties: 0

I'm giggling hysterically Sil. That was the worst move the terrorist could make Sil.

Every Cabure has a jetpack like they do in every source ever... Hence why I rated them as "Heavy Infantry".

Casualties: 0

Flying rocks & man hole covers > Gaffi Sticks > Jetpacks :cool: (Still doesn't mean they were all caught at once of course)

That said, the seismic charge most likely would of thrown much of the warehouse into the air before it came crashing back down and the wave of energy spread out from the epicenter.

Side Note: Curse the change to the wiki, can't find the specific page that references the use of seismic charges to clear landing zones... CURSE YOU DISNEY! CURSE YOU AND YOUR SEVERE ALTERATIONS TO THE WIKI! :( :( :(

Flying rocks & man hole covers > Gaffi Sticks > Jetpacks :cool: (Still doesn't mean they were all caught at once of course)

That said, the seismic charge most likely would of thrown much of the warehouse into the air before it came crashing back down and the wave of energy spread out from the epicenter.

Side Note: Curse the change to the wiki, can't find the specific page that references the use of seismic charges to clear landing zones... CURSE YOU DISNEY! CURSE YOU AND YOUR SEVERE ALTERATIONS TO THE WIKI! :( :( :(

I would like to mention that... well... Mandalorians wear armor. So flying debris < Armor + jetpack + Elite training + Warning

You yourself said they made it outside the warehouse... from there escaping is a simple matter.

I would like to mention that... well... Mandalorians wear armor. So flying debris < Armor + jetpack + Elite training + Warning

You yourself said they made it outside the warehouse... from there escaping is a simple matter.

Yes, but still going to hurt like hell. :p Nor would they continue flying after being hit by debris, which might cause them to fall where the ground is fracturing. Not saying sure fire killed anyone at this point, still gotta do some checking for that first. What I am saying, is that they dove for cover and seemed to be covering themselves as if it was conventional explosives within the warehouse. Yet it was not, and training or no, some of them were likely caught in the seismic wave before they could activate their jet packs.

I mean, how fast can most people get off their belly's and into a standing position and leap into the air as the ground is shaking like a massive earthquake and collapsing around them?! That would be one heck of a training exercise...

Side Note:

Enough said. :cool: Edited by Silenceo

Yes, but still going to hurt like hell. :p Nor would they continue flying after being hit by debris, which might cause them to fall where the ground is fracturing. Not saying sure fire killed anyone at this point, still gotta do some checking for that first. What I am saying, is that they dove for cover and seemed to be covering themselves as if it was conventional explosives within the warehouse. Yet it was not, and training or no, some of them were likely caught in the seismic wave before they could activate their jet packs.

I mean, how fast can most people get off their belly's and into a standing position and leap into the air as the ground is shaking like a massive earthquake and collapsing around them?! That would be one heck of a training exercise...

Ah, because they don't need to get to their feet to activate their jetpack. Pre Vizla does it from a kneeling position in his fight with Maul... And like I've said, being in the air when the explosion happened would have been far worse for them regardless of what type of explosive it was..

Star if you need any help against the terrotists, I have my whole special forces complement right here. That is 25 Canderous Assault Tanks, 25 HAVw A6 Juggernaut, 2085 YVH-1, 256 IG-100 MagnaGuards and the standard complement of one Acclamator: 10,000 Clone Troopers, 2,250 Rocket Launcher Clones and Minigun Clones each, 1,000 Snipers, 500 Scouts 40 SPHA, 50 AT-TE, 320 BARC, 50 LAAT/i, 30 LAAT/c.

If you or Jarons need any of those for your operations at Gall just tell me.

Star if you need any help against the terrotists, I have my whole special forces complement right here. That is 25 Canderous Assault Tanks, 25 HAVw A6 Juggernaut, 2085 YVH-1, 256 IG-100 MagnaGuards and the standard complement of one Acclamator: 10,000 Clone Troopers, 2,250 Rocket Launcher Clones and Minigun Clones each, 1,000 Snipers, 500 Scouts 40 SPHA, 50 AT-TE, 320 BARC, 50 LAAT/i, 30 LAAT/c.

Hmm, if the IRA wants to get involved by all means go ahead. My forces are working on it but if you wish to try your hand I can direct you. I'm sure my guys could use all the help they can get at the very least doing the grunt work like breaking down doors and such...

This is an urban environment, not a war zone! :eek: :eek: :eek: *Ogles all the heavy weaponry*

I was mostly thinking about transports, so the BARCs, Juggernauts and LAATs to get your troops out fast and the snipers to cover them.

I only listed the other stuff for completion and in case you had some crazy ideas.

Edit: and I'm not saying you couldn't handle that yourself, I'm just trying to prevent unneccessary casualties by throwing in more tech.

And if you need door knock guys, I have B1s for that. :D

Edited by CheaterLL