Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

You can't hide from me and I need you to answer that pm I sent you yesterday its important.

Get in line, I still have a few things I marked as important from my Daily Agenda that haven't been handled...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Week 32*

Results of Week 31:

"Salty's" Freighter's and Soldiers Co.: He doesn't tell me anything anymore... Or does he?

The Galactic Inquisition: Return of Aliera.

Mando Werda: Licking its wounds and preparing for the next op.

The Farewell Coalition: Taking new strides in the name of law enforcement!

Rising Republic: Has gained Arbiter protection, due to inactivity.

Ordo Kote: Attempting to stabilize the situation on Voss.

Independent Republic Ambassadors: Offering to negotiate peaceful solutions, always.

Shadow Alignment: *Crickets*

Skill points Earned:

"Salty's" Freighter's and Soldiers Co.: + 25

The Galactic Inquisition: + 15

Mando Werda: + 20

The Farewell Coalition: + 25

Rising Republic:

Ordo Kote: + 15

Independent Republic Ambassadors: 15

Shadow Alignment: + 10

Slaughter of Naos II

Mando Werda

Axend Ventis

-Strike-class 1

-Providence-class 1

-Crusader-class 2

-Munificent 7

-Jehavey'ir-type 2

-Action VI Transports 1

--Skipray Blastboats 75

--X-83's 75

--Vulture droids 200

--6 Stealth X-83

Vs.

Krovna's Brawlers

Krovna

-1 Allegiance Class Star Destroyer

-4 Tector Class Star Destroyer

-30 Enforcer Class Picket Cruiser (Modified to replace all fighter compliment with boarding pods)

-50 Lancer class corvettes

-1 Immobilzer 418 cruiser

Details

Alliance class and Tector class - Troll shields, long range turbolasers (all), reinforced armor, enhanced reactor, and shield generators made redundant for harder take down.

Enforcer - Enhanced reactor (general boost to shields and weapons) , armor reinforced tremendously, boost to engines (basically to ensure it remains fast despite the other upgrades), upgraded targeting systems, and a number of point defense lasers along its hull.

Lancer - Severely upgraded engines so it can fly circles around the Enforcer and quick to respond to bomber/fighter swarms, shields upgraded, and a start of the art point defense system installed, similar to the Crusader corvette's point defense.

Immobilzer 418 – Fighters removed and armor improved, more so around the gravity domes.

Boarding Parties - Top Notch. Mostly Elite shock troopers, with a sprinkling of Dark Nova Troopers.

Variables

- Station sabotaged and explodes on emergence of Imperial Fleet

- Krovna's Brawlers have gathered much intel on Axend

- Mando Werda has only a brief window to escape before the Immobilizer is in range

- Krovna's tactics are Rank 5

- Mando Werda had less than an hour warning of the fleet approaching Naos II, no details of numbers

Debate!

Edited by Silenceo

I will be honest, the MW is screwed in this fight. That said, before anything can be said about those units your covertly sent Star, the sabotage was done WAY before their arrival, as is Krovna's style. They have been searching for this base for quite a while now and the lack of attacks made it harder to find, but they finally did find it a while ago and have since been prepping.

Not too much of a fight, tbh... Then again, not all fights can be on equal standing.

Yeah... We gotta fix that for consistency's sake. :p

You always knew the relevant things, or at least I thought you did. I tell you the ship movements the intel I am gathering. So on and so forth. The only thing I dont tell you is long term plans.

You always knew the relevant things, or at least I thought you did. I tell you the ship movements the intel I am gathering. So on and so forth. The only thing I dont tell you is long term plans.

Star, Jarons, over the whole Voss affair, I completelly forgot that I still owe you two a large apology for my fleet not being there at Charros IV.

I was gone on that weekend, with basically no Internet access. I had not informed you two beforehand, because I completelly misjudged the situation and expected the battle to take place a lot later.

So huge apology there on my part.

Star, Jarons, over the whole Voss affair, I completelly forgot that I still owe you two a large apology for my fleet not being there at Charros IV.

I was gone on that weekend, with basically no Internet access. I had not informed you two beforehand, because I completelly misjudged the situation and expected the battle to take place a lot later.

So huge apology there on my part.

Its cool man no internet nothing you could do.Also you might need your fleet anyway and GL on the battle with Karadon.

Edited by Jarons

Karadron when exactly does the battle take place? I assume I would not be there in time? (As always) Because I don't think you'll wait 10 days before attacking.

I'm asking because I would have expected the battle to be posted by sil with the update.

Karadron when exactly does the battle take place? I assume I would not be there in time? (As always) Because I don't think you'll wait 10 days before attacking.

I'm asking because I would have expected the battle to be posted by sil with the update.

Well my fleet has been over Voss for a week and nothing has happened so your fleet might make it there before random's.

Slaughter of Naos II

Mando Werda

Axend Ventis

-Strike-class 1

-Providence-class 1

-Crusader-class 2

-Munificent 7

-Jehavey'ir-type 2

-Action VI Transports 1

--Skipray Blastboats 75

--X-83's 75

--Vulture droids 200

--6 Stealth X-83

Vs.

Krovna's Brawlers

Krovna

-1 Allegiance Class Star Destroyer

-4 Tector Class Star Destroyer

-30 Enforcer Class Picket Cruiser (Modified to replace all fighter compliment with boarding pods)

-50 Lancer class corvettes

-1 Immobilzer 418 cruiser

Details

Alliance class and Tector class - Troll shields, long range turbolasers (all), reinforced armor, enhanced reactor, and shield generators made redundant for harder take down.

Enforcer - Enhanced reactor (general boost to shields and weapons) , armor reinforced tremendously, boost to engines (basically to ensure it remains fast despite the other upgrades), upgraded targeting systems, and a number of point defense lasers along its hull.

Lancer - Severely upgraded engines so it can fly circles around the Enforcer and quick to respond to bomber/fighter swarms, shields upgraded, and a start of the art point defense system installed, similar to the Crusader corvette's point defense.

Immobilzer 418 – Fighters removed and armor improved, more so around the gravity domes.

Boarding Parties - Top Notch. Mostly Elite shock troopers, with a sprinkling of Dark Nova Troopers.

Variables

- Station sabotaged and explodes on emergence of Imperial Fleet

- Krovna's Brawlers have gathered much intel on Axend

- Mando Werda has only a brief window to escape before the Immobilizer is in range

- Krovna's tactics are Rank 5

- Mando Werda had less than an hour warning of the fleet approaching Naos II, no details of numbers

Debate!

Do we really need to debate this Sil you could have just written up the aftermath for us.Here I go the majority of Star fleet are fast enough to escape the battle damaged but they will still get away.

Edited by Jarons

Do we really need to debate this Sil you could have just written up the aftermath for us.Here I go the majority of Star fleet are fast enough to escape the battle damaged but they will still get away.

Have to post it as a battle or I would get called out on randomly killing units. That said, their escape is in question due to the Immobilzer as well as the MW not knowing the specifics of the fleet that is approaching them. That, and that the only route I see out, is the same route that the Krovna's Brawlers would be coming down, the Corellian Run.

As for the Voss battle thing, been juggling travel times, distances, variables, and possible scenarios. One that has come about most recently after looking at some of the nearby NPC data, it is quite likely that the SE will step in and claim to be helping with the treaty. When in reality, they would be fulfilling their long sought after goals with the Voss.

Side Note: By randomly killing, I mean that is what would be called if it was merely a casualty report, whereas it has actually been planned out by Krovna weeks in advance. Just a wee bit unlucky that the scouts gave them a little extra warning.

Edited by Silenceo

Well my fleet has been over Voss for a week and nothing has happened so your fleet might make it there before random's.

In case I arrive before the battle:

We are creating a safe zone well outside the battlefield.

Any ship that enters this zone during a battle will become neutral. The wounded will be treated and the damages repaired as far as possible.

However this ship won't be allowed to flee or rejoin the battle. After the end of the battle the victorious side will decide what to do with the ship. In case of a draw the ship will be allowed to remain in the neutral zone, retreat or rejoin his faction's fleet.

We are asking all parties to respect this zone. To remain fair, if any of the parties declines this offer then none will be able to use it.

(Edit) If any ship breaks the rules it will be boarded and captured by the IRA.

Basically playing 'Red Cross' for this battle.

Edited by CheaterLL

funny enough, as much as I loved that planet I'm surprisingly ok with this.

Everything will escape but I have a very good reason for this.

As much as the MW values their larger ships, the Providence in question is still somewhat lightly damaged (I never repaired it, it was meant to be bait for traps) so it will definitely be lost. However, that won't stop the MW from flying it into one of the Immobilizer-class ships as a distraction while the rest of the MW fleet withdraw. The MW knows they don't want to face any Imperial forces of any kind (as my skittish reactions to any Imperial incursions and whatnot has certainly shown) so as soon as they received word of the forces (and they are already on alert thanks to being so deep in CIS territory) they'd have had engines started and would easily be ready to leave.

They already destroyed the one thing worth keeping on/over this planet, so the MW will have no reason to stay once the Station is gone.

However, I'm glad you added that bit at the end Sil or I would have bit your head off after the money and time I sunk into that... "insurance policy". As is, yeah the circumstances are in the MW's favor for a withdrawal.

Edited by StarSquirrel

Have to post it as a battle or I would get called out on randomly killing units. That said, their escape is in question due to the Immobilzer as well as the MW not knowing the specifics of the fleet that is approaching them. That, and that the only route I see out, is the same route that the Krovna's Brawlers would be coming down, the Corellian Run.

As for the Voss battle thing, been juggling travel times, distances, variables, and possible scenarios. One that has come about most recently after looking at some of the nearby NPC data, it is quite likely that the SE will step in and claim to be helping with the treaty. When in reality, they would be fulfilling their long sought after goals with the Voss.

Ohh yea looking at Naos Your right.His fleet trapped sorry star.Am sure if they came down a major trade route unless they were already in CIS space the Republic would have notice a Imperial Fleet of that size and try to engage to stop it.So how was they not stopped.

For Voss I really don't know what to think the OK is willing to negotiate bit with the GI going gunho this could back fire on them.Instead of allowing the Galaxy to make a decision and hopefully finding a way to allow other factions to make a decision and take justice in your own hands.Makes the GI look no better then the OK here.

For Naos...

If MW can jump out before the Immobilizer can fire up his gravity field or if they manage to go around it they should be able to get out without much trouble, however if they have to go right through the enemy then they will loose a lot of ships if they make it out.

And Star you should definetly stop at my place for a bit or repairs, it is the nearest shipyard to your position AFAIK. You'll have the whole thing for yourself by the end of the week.

As much as the MW values their larger ships, the Providence in question is still somewhat lightly damaged (I never repaired it, it was meant to be bait for traps) so it will definitely be lost. However, that won't stop the MW from flying it into one of the Tector-class ships as a distraction while the rest of the MW fleet withdraw.

Going to have to stop you right there on that ramming into the Tector strategy. As it stands that has an extremely low chance of success, so much so that it is almost useless to attempt. Main factors that play into this:

- 5 Star Destroyers with all long range fire

- To ram a Tector, would have to bypass the picket ships as well

- Can't jump into it due to interdiction

- Krovna did much research, data mining, and recon on the MW forces, if nothing else, this might be expected

The rest of the fleet getting away is certainly a possibility, but going to want as many reasons why as you can think of, to decisively tip the scales I mean.

Ohh yea looking at Naos Your right.His fleet trapped sorry star.Am sure if they came down a major trade route unless they were already in CIS space the Republic would have notice a Imperial Fleet of that size and try to engage to stop it.So how was they not stopped.

For Voss I really don't know what to think the OK is willing to negotiate bit with the GI going gunho this could back fire on them.Instead of allowing the Galaxy to make a decision and hopefully finding a way to allow other factions to make a decision and take justice in your own hands.Makes the GI look no better then the OK here.

The reason that Kravna's Brawlers were able to do so was explained several weeks ago when they first struck a Republic Target near CIS space. In short, they 'circled around' the Republic and Old Republic using alliances that the GE had forced and truces that were made to their advantage. That, or just payed off those who didn't go for the truce deal. Same way that the Apocalypse got to CIS space as well. They have both been in the area for quite a while now, I believe it is mentioned in one of the linked updates, though what time exactly I have forgotten and would have to check.

Edited by Silenceo

I don't know if ya'll missed it but...

The MW would take the Providence and ram it into the Immobilizer as the rest of the fleet made their getaway.

The enemy fleet would then have to choose to focus down the Providence (thereby leaving the MW fleet to get out of the gravity well) or attack the MW fleet and lose the Immobilizer (the majority of the MW fleet escapes anyway)

I don't know if ya'll missed it but...

The MW would take the Providence and ram it into the Immobilizer as the rest of the fleet made their getaway.

The enemy fleet would then have to choose to focus down the Providence (thereby leaving the MW fleet to get out of the gravity well) or attack the MW fleet and lose the Immobilizer (the majority of the MW fleet escapes anyway)

The issue with that, is that they have MORE than enough firepower to do both. I mean, the Immobilizer is most likely to be near the 5 Star Destroyers, while the Picket ships form a battle line with the star destroyers acting as artillery and command center basically. That said, they could mask the Immobilizer using the picket ships since outwardly, they look almost the exact same.

Side Note: I am pretty sure the Immobilizer can also out pace the damaged Providence if it really gets that far. :p I mean, this is a full sized fleet here, I find the chances of the Providence crossing the entire gap while being pummeled from afar and still being able to destroy the Immobilizer a high improbability.

Edited by Silenceo