Ranked Huttball Leagues... CONFIRMT?

Exosasa

Page: http://www.swtor.com/conflict-on-rishi

Screen: http://i.imgur.com/xSwPTgy.png

I don't know about you guys, but I have always wanted ranked huttball leagues. Now, I believe my dream will come true.

In the area about PvP Season 4, we don't see a little picture of a 4v4 arena. No no, we see this. A classic huttball (and an ugly sniper.)

A quote at the end:

Have a huttball of a time out there and happy hunting!

!!!!!!!!1!!!!!one!!!!

The entire thing:

JUMP INTO BRUTAL ACTION IN PVP SEASON 4!

Make your mark in the Arenas of Death as we kick off a fresh new PvP Season starting with Game Update 3.1: Conflict on Rishi and ending with Game Update 3.2.

Giradda the Hutt and Baron Deathmark are carefully selecting new rewards from their vast collection of valuable possessions to honor those who are brave and skilled enough to rise above the competition – so stay tuned for more details.

Edited by Exosasa

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giradda the Hutt and Baron Deathmark are carefully selecting new rewards from their vast collection of valuable possessions

Says nothing about leagues....they're just gonna give us some giradda or deathmark rewrds...like baron deathmarks chest piece or something

Giradda the Hutt and Baron Deathmark are carefully selecting new rewards from their vast collection of valuable possessions

Says nothing about leagues....they're just gonna give us some giradda or deathmark rewrds...like baron deathmarks chest piece or something

Did you not see that?

Let me add more emphasis.

And some more

And just to make sure

Have a HUTTBALL of a time out there and happy hunting!

But yea, it probably isn't saying much. The devs will most likely want to make a huge announcement, only throwing in preemptive clues like this around.

Edited by Exosasa

That would be sexy as ***.

Might actually be capable of making me add some more subtime once it actually happens. At least untill march 27th.

That is literally about the only thing capable of doing that, though..

Edited by Evolixe

If I had the option I would only queue for huttball ever. It's the best and most original warzone bioware ever created and it was the most epic ranked 8s map in preseason 1. Quesh huttball is not nearly as cool as vanilla huttball.

I wouldn't get my hopes up but it would be awesome.

If I had the option I would only queue for huttball ever. It's the best and most original warzone bioware ever created and it was the most epic ranked 8s map in preseason 1. Quesh huttball is not nearly as cool as vanilla huttball.

Amen Sistah

I too love huttball to death, but without cross server I really don't see 8v8 coming back. And 4v4 huttball probably wouldn't work on the maps we have either.

Page: http://www.swtor.com/conflict-on-rishi

Screen: http://i.imgur.com/xSwPTgy.png

I don't know about you guys, but I have always wanted ranked huttball leagues. Now, I believe my dream will come true.

In the area about PvP Season 4, we don't see a little picture of a 4v4 arena. No no, we see this. A classic huttball (and an ugly sniper.)

A quote at the end:

!!!!!!!!1!!!!!one!!!!

The entire thing:

Would love this. I used to jugg-tank 8v8 ranked huttball... definitely the most epic PVP I've ever played. Once this was removed from the game, I just stopped playing ranked pvp, it lost its luster. 4v4 arena is so much more boring than a good organized huttball game.

There is no better feeling than force-leap intercepting a pass at the endzone to save the game, or triple leaping from mid to score in like 10s and suddenly turn the tide of the game, or watching your sorcs chain pull someone to the endzone, or you're biting your nails as that damn unkillable enemy jugg tank is about to score and your clutch PT pulls him into the fire and your mumble chat erupts with cheers... the plays... the PLAYS that one can make in huttball are phenomenal fun.

I don't see it happening though, not enough ppl to support it, and no x-server :(

Would love this. I used to jugg-tank 8v8 ranked huttball... definitely the most epic PVP I've ever played. Once this was removed from the game, I just stopped playing ranked pvp, it lost its luster. 4v4 arena is so much more boring than a good organized huttball game.

There is no better feeling than force-leap intercepting a pass at the endzone to save the game, or triple leaping from mid to score in like 10s and suddenly turn the tide of the game, or watching your sorcs chain pull someone to the endzone, or you're biting your nails as that damn unkillable enemy jugg tank is about to score and your clutch PT pulls him into the fire and your mumble chat erupts with cheers... the plays... the PLAYS that one can make in huttball are phenomenal fun.

I don't see it happening though, not enough ppl to support it, and no x-server :(

de story

i crie evertime

Yeah Huttball is lots of fun, however, I have hardly ever had it. Once in 2 weeks. Hell, my level 16 toon didn't even have the Huttball yet until Saturday and it only PvPs! That gives you an idea just how rare it pops. It feels like the Slot Machine nerf also hit its rating!

Edited by GrimRita

So much this. Huttball still is the only game mode that really lets you take advantage of those big toolboxes of utilities we get in a skilful manner, which to me is so much more satisfying than just killing a guy in a deathmatch. Because let's face it, all other game modes are just glorified deathmatches 90% of the time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.