Action For The Ravager's Exploit

EricMusco

Are you implying that bw intentionally created the bug in order to set up players?

I didn't read that in his comment at all...how did you come to this conclusion? My take on his post was that it's unreal that Bioware punished and banned players for using a bugged game system that they willingly and actively ignored for 4+ weeks...and I agree with him. This is something Bioware could have taken control of in minutes, not weeks.

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't read that in his comment at all...how did you come to this conclusion? My take on his post was that it's unreal that Bioware punished and banned players for using a bugged game system that they willingly and actively ignored for 4+ weeks...and I agree with him. This is something Bioware could have taken control of in minutes, not weeks.

please bioware protect me from myself. I can not stop myself from exploiting your bug. You didn't fix it fast enough so therefore I cannot be held responsible for any personal decision made there on. If I choose to exploit it, its your fault for not fixing it. If I don't well then thats my fault for not taking all opportunities to exploit that bug since it would obviously be your fault if I did.

No people knew what they were doing was wrong, and choose their own actions. Then they have to live with those consequences.

please bioware protect me from myself. I can not stop myself from exploiting your bug. You didn't fix it fast enough so therefore I cannot be held responsible for any personal decision made there on. If I choose to exploit it, its your fault for not fixing it. If I don't well then thats my fault for not taking all opportunities to exploit that bug since it would obviously be your fault if I did.

No people knew what they were doing was wrong, and choose their own actions. Then they have to live with those consequences.

I didn't say that at all.

I believe it's more like "why should I care if they don't?". Bioware created an attitude of disconnect and detachment from the game...I can only blame the player for so much, then it becomes neglect.

I don't see why this thread isn't locked and disposed of. The exploit is gone, the actions have been dished out, the issue is settled and done.

I, for one, am satisfied with how things turned out and expect that the next time an exploit is widely abused, punishments will be handed out with both speed and efficiency.

:cool:

I, for one, am satisfied with how things turned out and expect that the next time an exploit is widely abused, punishments will be handed out with both speed and efficiency.

I, for one, hope people got to keep their swag because I couldn't care less and expect next time an exploit is widely known BW will fix it with both speed and efficiency.

Little disappointed they said they were going to remove all the gear and crafting schematics but I still see people running around with their 198 set bonus chest piece and the lone 16m HM achievement.

But I didn't really expect Bioware to go through with it aside from the 2 or 3 day ban.

Little disappointed they said they were going to remove all the gear and crafting schematics but I still see people running around with their 198 set bonus chest piece and the lone 16m HM achievement.

But I didn't really expect Bioware to go through with it aside from the 2 or 3 day ban.

Except they didn't say they were going to remove all the gear.

They didn't even say that they were going to remove 'any' gear.

They said that they had the option to remove gear if they so chose.

We have a grand story: Saviors. Conquerors. Heroes. Villains. Vitches... and Vitch Hunters!?! You are all these things, Revan-related-Operations-exploit-narrative... and yet you are nothing. In the end, this thread belongs to neither the light nor the darkness. It will forever stand alone.

The exploiters wanted to be Wrld-Frst HMOps, and rulers of progression. But that destiny was not theirs. It might be Zorz's, perhaps. But never theirs. And in the end, as the moderators took their reverse-engineered schematics, they are nothing.

Such events seemed like they occurred 300 years ago.

And now, after all this time, a shadow of the former Revan-related-Operations-exploit-narrative appears to rise from the dead. But, has it come to the forum to destroy it? Or to stop an even greater threat to the community?

Adventure through five NEW story-driven, misguided and misrepresenting metaphorical examples. Reach new heights of absurdity or hypocrisy! Explore savage new posts by apologists or whiteknighters. And fight in new high-level wars of words.

You must face your destiny and lead the fight against Revan-related-Operations-exploit narratives! The battle begins... NOW.

Shadow of Revan-related-Operations-exploit-narrative available for $19.99 USD at http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=793975&page=82