Incoming Downtime

EricMusco

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job Biofail,i'm just wondering why the hell EA is not fireing out this entire incompetent dev team out to hell?

What are you doing now is a total disrespect for your subscriber,nice to see this beautifull dev team has time to make

cartell packs after cartell packs but no time or competence to make a working patcy.seems biofails tactic is patching the patch :-0

Wow... It's just a game. Calm down...

Well you could fix the guild strongholds instead of something that only idiots seem to care about. No offense.

Only idiots care for millions of credits from sold GTN items that get/got lost in mail due to a bug (of whatever sort)? Call me an idiot then.

@BW: Thanks for addressing this so quickly. I appreciate it.

Edited by JattaGin

It is indeed... I feel dumb now :(

[**** stirrer mode enabled] And 9PM in Eastern Europe, 10PM in Russia (Kaliningrad time), Mayotte & Madagascar & 11PM in Russia (Moscow time) & Réunion :p [**** stirrer mode disabled]

Edited by Gorlath

Same for me here, i want to play aswell but in my job (IT) issues will show up unexpected and need to be fixed as soon as possible like right now.

so to say: im very sorry but "People, stop crying, you aren't dying. go play something else till server return" ;)

Curious how it's only people who work in IT that really understand that....

Where I work we recently had a server issue that didn't show up until WEEKS after a patch and server restart, because the customer didn't try one SPECIFIC action that they did once in a blue moon.

That became a Priority One issue (despite the fact they didn't test it when asked to), it took a couple of hours to track down and they pay a CONSIDERABLE amount every month for that service.

Some of the people whining on these posts aren't even paying a sub...

The server that hosts all of my toons is down now, it was offline earlier today for 4 hours when they applied the patches and restarted ....

You see me crying?

Nope, because I'm an adult and I understand how the real world works...

It is 8 p.m. and still servers are not back online. This suppose to be a quick downtime not a long one.

Can you do such thing in the night and not in the evening. I hate when american companies do not give a sh** about eu players.

Better to fix problems ASAP and not taking care about "Raid Times" or something, if they would fix it tomorrow you guys would cry anyway "Why you havent fixed it yesterday?" always the same.....

Go play some different **** than SWTOR if you cant agree with there "Maintenance Times", good luck finding such great game....

Very true.

ASAP is always best

Curious how it's only people who work in IT that really understand that....

Where I work we recently had a server issue that didn't show up until WEEKS after a patch and server restart, because the customer didn't try one SPECIFIC action that they did once in a blue moon.

That became a Priority One issue (despite the fact they didn't test it when asked to), it took a couple of hours to track down and they pay a CONSIDERABLE amount every month for that service.

Some of the people whining on these posts aren't even paying a sub...

The server that hosts all of my toons is down now, it was offline earlier today for 4 hours when they applied the patches and restarted ....

You see me crying?

Nope, because I'm an adult and I understand how the real world works...

Not to burst your bubble but only subs can access the forums