Combat Medic Set bonus not Working

Tyious

They will fix it 4.1 patch :)

Yea I wish I could laugh at this and say "YEA RIGHT!!!" but... with this update, my guess is probably 3.4-3.6 before we get the 4pc OLD SET BONUS fixed.. then maybe 3.6-3.8 before the new one is.. then in 4.0 they can give us another broken one now that the 3.0 set bonus is finally working!

• 3 weeks later...
Now i can relax a bit Mission Accomplish.

Edit: Got say. That was handy, mergeing other post in to one Thread.

Mission is not accomplished they didnt fixed it they just lied to our faces since noone uses this old items. I've tested with old 2 set piece and still the same.

I would love an update on the NEW 4 pc set bonus. It is still broken...almost 4 months into the expansion. Very disappointing.

EDIT: I can't watch the live stream since I will be working, but can a fellow Commando/Mercenary please ask about this, maybe we can finally get a fix.

Edited by BrittneyNB

• 2 weeks later...

I know the Class balance team is busy trying to figure out how to get Powertechs and Vanguard back to the bottom of the DPS latter, But can they PLEASE spend a little of that time to FIX is 4 piece set bonus for the Commando/Mercenary Healers.

This is the PVE Set bonus, (Resurrected, and Revanite gear)

Here is what I can see. On the Mercenary the Tool tips are updated with the correct duration, 15 seconds, weather the effect last for the duration it sayes I do not know. On the Commando the Tool tip still shows as 10 seconds and it lasts only 10 seconds. Can you please get this fixed.

/signed

I was very disappointed to finally get the 4 set on my commando healer, only to find out that it doesn't work. 3.0 is now 4 months old. How has this not been fixed. Extremely frustrating.

Since 3.0, my guild has pretty much died. Ops that are not even remotely friendly to casual groups....etc. (more, but that's for another thread). End game PvErs are being funneled into 2 ops that are hard to pug and are buggy. I finally get set pieces and they don't work. I'll say it again: very frustrating.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, since you used up one of your Imperial Morale Department allotted smiley faces, I don't see why not!

But sadly, I don't have any updates on a fix. I'll poke on it using my Imperial Poking Department allotted stick.

Tait, [Place Imperial Title Department allotted title here].

So many bugs, so many bugfixes.

But the broken 4-Set-bonus of the commando-heal has never been fixed since 126 days!!!

Why?

When will it happen?

What has to happen, that BW will fix it?

Is there so less complainment?

Why do you fix such ****, like the slot machine drop in a couple of days, which is not game relevant?

Edited by Amun-Re

PLEASE FIX THE NOT WORKING COMBAT MEDIC 4-SET BONI

IT IS A SHAME THAT NOTHING HAS BEEN HAPPEND SINCE 126 DAYS

Fix it immediately BIOWARE or you will lose paying customer

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Edited by Hudemehudu

After 128 days, still nothing happens. It is not the forum it still reacts we get a statement. how long must we wait bioware? is it really that hard to fix a boni that still works on imperial chars? it'd be enough if we get the information whether the error is resolved with patch 3.2.

speaks kindly with us bioware.....now

I figure the devs figure that by this point everyone has the new set bonus, and so see no need to tweak the old one.

ITS NOT THE OLD SET BONUS WE WANT FIXED!@!!!!!!

(Sorry i don't really mean to yell at you it's more directed at the devs...)

THE NEW SET BONUS DOES NOT WORK (the 4 piece bonus specifically...) FOR COMMANDOS!!!! BUT IT DOES FOR MERCS!!!

There has always been imperial favoritism and this is why come 12xp I will just move all my raiding imp side.. kinda sick of not having a damn set bonus that works so... i'll just go play where everything looks cooler, works better, and plays better...

ITS NOT THE OLD SET BONUS WE WANT FIXED!@!!!!!!

(Sorry i don't really mean to yell at you it's more directed at the devs...)

THE NEW SET BONUS DOES NOT WORK (the 4 piece bonus specifically...) FOR COMMANDOS!!!! BUT IT DOES FOR MERCS!!!

There has always been imperial favoritism and this is why come 12xp I will just move all my raiding imp side.. kinda sick of not having a damn set bonus that works so... i'll just go play where everything looks cooler, works better, and plays better...

Welp, that actually answers a question.:eek:

Why in 2.0 were many of the server firsts Republic and in 3.0 most server firsts Imperial?:confused:

Apparently, because Commandos have a broken set bonus.:eek::eek:

Well on the PTS the 4-piece-medic-setbonus is fixed for 3.2.1

... and nerfed down to 12 seconds, instead of 15 seconds ^^

I noticed this as well, but I didn't ever check it before 3.2.1 was up on the PTS so I don't know if it was always like this or if it's a new change...

Honestly I don't care what they do just make my damn bonus work! Whether it's 12-15s I don't much care (would really like what it NEEEEEEDS to be ... 15s... )

JUST MAKE IT WORK PLEASE!

• 1 month later...
It does work, you just have to take all your clothes off and on again every time you enter a new phase. If you load in an op, just get naked straight away and you're set for the evening with your 15 second supercharge. It's ridiculous that we have to do this, but it works..