Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Refund training costs [yes] / [no]

Deewe

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Why? Because there are still bugs to work out, and Sentinels/Marauders need an overhaul. In other words, there are more important things for them to do than spend work on refunding people credits. If you lost credits, bummer. But credits come and go. Best to accept that and, if you need more credits, go farm. :)

There's much debate on the subject so how about making it simple:

• Do you want BioWare to refund training costs spent post 3.0 implementation? POLL

No why it is easy to make creds in this game omg my level 60 cost me 1 mill in training cost yet i made 11 mill last week at at crafting on my level 60. Seem like i need a refund 10 mill profit is just not enough

No. I am consistently one of the poorest people in the game and this is not that big of a deal. I just didn't train when I hit level 60 and am logging in to do so now. Any previous costs I have already recouped with a simple round of dailies.

No why it is easy to make creds in this game omg my level 60 cost me 1 mill in training cost yet i made 11 mill last week at at crafting on my level 60. Seem like i need a refund 10 mill profit is just not enough

Not everyone has that sort of time to play the game...maybe they just want to login after work and play... Not get on and worry about crafting and GTN trading

Plus it's the principle... They make all early access people pay millions of credits to train... Then make it free for those who didn't really care enough about the game to get early access

I'm all for them removing the training costs... But they should either give us all refunds on those credits or keep the training costs as they are so everyone is in the same boat

I wish, but it probably won't happen. I got one character to 60. I waited to level my others till after its free. I'll recoup my credits on the other characters. Maybe they could give us a few cartel packs or the armor set packs that pop up from time to time.

Not everyone has that sort of time to play the game...maybe they just want to login after work and play... Not get on and worry about crafting and GTN trading

Plus it's the principle... They make all early access people pay millions of credits to train... Then make it free for those who didn't really care enough about the game to get early access

I'm all for them removing the training costs... But they should either give us all refunds on those credits or keep the training costs as they are so everyone is in the same boat

It was said 1 or 2 days after it went live, so why did people use a lot of credits on it anyway well knowing that their would be no refunds?

I did on some of my chars, cause I couldn't care less, but those who did (you included) should just have waited it out. ;)

Either refund all training costs from Day 1 of pre-release way back years ago or get over it. Any other cut-off point is arbitrary.

Poll should have been yes or no only. I don't care is the equivalent of no.

Edited by DarthTHC

It was said 1 or 2 days after it went live, so why did people use a lot of credits on it anyway

Clearly they have enough time to race all their alts to 60 on day 1, but not enough to stop on the way to loot any of these PHAT chests.

Edited by Heal-To-Full

No. Why? Because there are still bugs to work out, and Sentinels/Marauders need an overhaul. In other words, there are more important things for them to do than spend work on refunding people credits. If you lost credits, bummer. But credits come and go. Best to accept that and, if you need more credits, go farm. :)

Sentinels and Marauders are fine right now, L2P.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.