The Shadowlands server

HiltoftheDragon

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The yavin and Rishi instances do not seem to be splitting as they did the past several days. Right now 69 Pubs on Yavin, and only 1 open instance. I had not see n more than 30 in an instance since the initial fixes. Could this be the problem?

The yavin and Rishi instances do not seem to be splitting as they did the past several days. Right now 69 Pubs on Yavin, and only 1 open instance. I had not see n more than 30 in an instance since the initial fixes. Could this be the problem?

Yep, 92 and climbing on Yavin 4 for imps, only one instance.

Just an FYI ... it is exceptionally laggy on Yavin and Rishi according to multiple reports in my guild.
Real bad, had to log off. Was in middle of last fight on Yavin when it went down and can't do it now. It is up but for tough fights not playable.

It is disappointing, not that there is lag, these things happen, but that it is clear that instances are not splitting properly, and that once they got the server up and running they were so busy patting themselves on the back for doing a good job, that they cant even take 5 seconds to acknowledge that they know its up, but broken, and let us know that they are at least aware and working on it.

I think what annoys me most is the devs use twitter to communicate as much as they do. I think posting on your game forums about awareness of the lag problem on Rishi and Yavin would be better.....? I tried to play and am half way through 58 on Yavin, but with five second ability lag it just wasn't worth it. How about a new response to all of us paying customers as to when the lag will get fixed or even a restart for the server if that's what it takes?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.