SoR: Different Rishi Intro for the SAME Class?

Darth_Wicked

I'm really, REALLY hoping and praying that IF bioware fixes the intro scenes (especially the Agent one) that even if we've already done it, they give us a chance to redo just the intro cutscene so we get the proper one.

Fellow video capturer here, and yeah, I would really hope so...:sul_frown:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The intro dialogues swap based on how much story has been completed. For Imperial classes, the last Mission prior to Shadow of Revan is the cutoff. For Republic classes, it's having acquired your last companion. If you have achieved this, you will get the "companion" intro. If you haven't, you get the "non-companion" intro.

If you're seeing that you have met the prerequisite and are getting the "non-companion" intro, let me know so that we can investigate!

The intro dialogues swap based on how much story has been completed. For Imperial classes, the last Mission prior to Shadow of Revan is the cutoff. For Republic classes, it's having acquired your last companion. If you have achieved this, you will get the "companion" intro. If you haven't, you get the "non-companion" intro.

If you're seeing that you have met the prerequisite and are getting the "non-companion" intro, let me know so that we can investigate!

Tait... by last mission do you mean forged alliances? or Makeb? or last class mission?

Lead writer on twitter.

Charles Boyd ‏@Charles_Boyd 17m17 minutes ago

"@Varuim That version should only fire if your char hasn't completed the Agent's final Chapter 3 mission. Presumably you have completed it?"

I have completed the IA class story as well as the Makeb chapter 4 long ago, before I started the SoR and got the "non-companion" intro.

Edited by Varium

Tait... by last mission do you mean forged alliances? or Makeb? or last class mission?

I was going to ask exactly that.

Lead writer on twitter.

Charles Boyd ‏@Charles_Boyd 17m17 minutes ago

"@Varuim That version should only fire if your char hasn't completed the Agent's final Chapter 3 mission. Presumably you have completed it?"

Going to add this to the OP as well. Thanks for asking on twitter, Varium. :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked

My Agent finished all the Prelude to Revan stuff but got an intro sans companions.

edit: and finished Chapter 3. He got the space Batman ending. Note he had no problem picking up the SoR class mission so the game does realize he's done Chapter 3.

Edited by Excise

My Agent finished all the Prelude to Revan stuff but got an intro sans companions.

Take into consideration this post as well:

Though again, I assume you probably finished the storyline for the Imperial Agent as well.

EDIT:

Too late. :p

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Finished the Agent chapter 3 a long long time ago, obviously finished the Forged Alliances stuff too. Got the 5 second short introduction with no dialogue.

This coupled with the stupidly bugged endboss fight kind of turns this expansion from great to extremely disappointing. Leaves a bad taste, really.

As others have indicated, I've also finished all pre-Shadow of Revan content and did not get a cut scene involving any companions (Kaliyo was sitting in the pilot's chair as we left for Rishi - she had no dialogue, however).

why is there a cutoff at all? i seem to remember you had to complete your class story to get access to SoR anyways? so everyone who starts it will naturally have both all compaions and all the 3 first chapters completed? but maybe i'm remembering wrong and this was just a prereq for the single class quest in SoR.

anyways, didn't get anything with any of my IA companions. spotted Kaliyo briefly but no dialogue with any companions, and i have done every story/questline there is on my IA. this just sux :(

Edited by Fettpettz

But that's the thing! My agent who got the no companion intro finished chapter 3 of her story, married Vector, has all her companions unlocked, completed Makeb from start to finish, did ALL the Forged Alliance parts 1-3 and still got the NO companion intro and I want to see the proper one ON HER.

So what will happen to those of us who did EVERYTHING we're supposed to and STILL got the crappy no companion intro?? I WANT MY COMPANION INTRO on my MAIN agent!!

I already did the Revan intro on her, but I still want the proper one, as I said I will happily pay for it if I have to because I did EVERY SINGLE THING I needed to to get it.

My sniper and my wife's operative both got the "no companion" intro, and we finished Chapter 3 on those characters a long time ago, probably even before RotHC. My Jugg's intro was fine, though.

See below. Confirmed to be bugged apparently. :(

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Wonderign this myself and would very much like to know.

Addressed already by Charles Boyd on Twitter. See below. ;)

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Hey folks,

I don't have an ETA right now, but we have identified the issue with the Agent and are going to get it fixed. We are still looking into the other classes.

Thanks!

-Tait

I guess it's the curse we bear for having the best storyline in the game.

But that's the thing! My agent who got the no companion intro finished chapter 3 of her story, married Vector, has all her companions unlocked, completed Makeb from start to finish, did ALL the Forged Alliance parts 1-3 and still got the NO companion intro and I want to see the proper one ON HER.

So what will happen to those of us who did EVERYTHING we're supposed to and STILL got the crappy no companion intro?? I WANT MY COMPANION INTRO on my MAIN agent!!

I already did the Revan intro on her, but I still want the proper one, as I said I will happily pay for it if I have to because I did EVERY SINGLE THING I needed to to get it.

this literately makes me afraid of starting expansion of either of my operatives, especially main one who is in exact same situation as yours - finished all the story content (including Illum)

and I kinda should be leveling both of them sometime soon for ops purposes :/

Hey folks,

I don't have an ETA right now, but we have identified the issue with the Agent and are going to get it fixed. We are still looking into the other classes.

Thanks!

-Tait

Thanks for the update, Tait.

I hope we can see the companion cutscene on our Agents even if we're already progressed past it. :o

this literately makes me afraid of starting expansion of either of my operatives, especially main one who is in exact same situation as yours - finished all the story content (including Illum)

and I kinda should be leveling both of them sometime soon for ops purposes :/

I have three LV55 Agents.

Until this is solved, they'll remain where they are, as far as possible from the console that kicks in the Prelude to SoR. Would recommend you do the same. :D

Thanks for the update, Tait.

I hope we can see the companion cutscene on our Agents even if we're already progressed past it. :o

Hopefully I'm wrong, but unless you do SoR with another Agent or check Youtube, I find it unlikely.

Edited by Darth_Wicked