Rishi Datacrons...a bit lazy?

EvenHardNiner

I am glad they are easier to get, good job bioware

I haven't even started on the new content yet . So i don't know if this statement about datacrons is accurate myself but i like this statement in general " harder" doesn't mean "better" in my book I'll take story mode over Nightmare mode any day,..

Edited by _NovaBlast_

After all the jumping and other S&M things they did to us for the other datacrons, it's nice not to have to go through hell for them.

Are you kidding? I have been killing the same pig for over 90 minutes in hope to finally have the rare spawn. And I have 2 more to farm.

And you call jumping hell compared to RNG and possible hours of farming?! Really?

Edited by demotivator

mmmhhhhh .... Many of you seems to think you just have to go in one place and that the datacrons will be there ... Wrong, you have to kill 3 mobs that have only a 5% chance to spawn, and everybody will want to farm those ... i wouldn't call it easy ...

This sums up what's totally wrong with this game. The content of this expansion was so thin (you can complete the storyiine in 6 hours even less) that they need some artificial time sinks to make up for that.

That and listening to whiners "OMG Mario jumping is too hard for me". Well here is what you get for your whines. Enjoy the wait.

Edited by demotivator

This sums up what's totally wrong with this game. The content of this expansion was so thin (you can complete the storyiine in 6 hours even less) that they need some artificial time sinks to make up for that.

That and listening to whiners "OMG Mario jumping is too hard for me". Well here is what you get for your whines. Enjoy the wait.

The rest of the chain looks cool, but the first part is just badly thought out...

Surprised no one here mentioned that when you go to actually get the crons they grant nothing. They do not behave like the previous 69 {no cutscene, no sparkly noise/particle effects} No stats were granted and the they granted a mere 45 xp {like the most minor codices in the game}. So they are bugged out atm. At least they were for me and I have also seen many comments from others on it.

Imagine putting in all that time to reveal them only for it to be broken. Screen just says "90, 91, 92, 93" and that is it. No distinctive "[strength] +4" etc. and an actual named codex entry...nothing added to the codex screen etc. What a Joke.

I agree with the guy above...this is what you get when you cry about they way they were. Sure no hops and platforming, but you have to compete over a 5% spawn...then hope when you get it all done it is not broken/bugged...potentially wasting more time than any previous cron.

Now I was lucky in that another player opened them up and I just randomly was scouting the locations so it is slightly possible you have to do all the steps for it to work, but I doubt it. They are just broken.