Begeren Colony Progression Thread (3.0)

Camelpockets

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Following a similar path to Dragon, I will only accept clears (until the group has cleared Coratanni with said persons) from groups that clear any boss where no more than 1/4 of the group glitched Coratanni on HM. This will require at least 6 (or 12) members of the group to take screenshots of their Achievements on the character that cleared said boss on.

I'm making this requirement character specific because I need to make sure that people aren't just swapping alts to cover up the possibility that their group glitched HM Cora. So that also requires me to see everyone in said screenshot. (Ops frame is fine.)

I don't need to see everybody. As long as I see 6 that did not bug Cora, I will take it. But a reminder, if groups are different between screenshots, I will require them to take screenshots of their Achievements if necessary (if the same 6 people are still in the group or not.) To keep it consistent, posts after the 26th will require the achievements.

Meaning Quorum, I need to see your achievements. Your groups look very different in both screenshots, so I will need quite a few screens.

Edited by Camelpockets

Following a similar path to Dragon, I will only accept clears (until the group has cleared Coratanni with said persons) from groups that clear any boss where no more than 1/4 of the group glitched Coratanni on HM. This will require at least 6 (or 12) members of the group to take screenshots of their Achievements on the character that cleared said boss on.

I'm making this requirement character specific because I need to make sure that people aren't just swapping alts to cover up the possibility that their group glitched HM Cora. So that also requires me to see everyone in said screenshot. (Ops frame is fine.)

I don't need to see everybody. As long as I see 6 that did not bug Cora, I will take it. But a reminder, if groups are different between screenshots, I will require them to take screenshots of their Achievements if necessary (if the same 6 people are still in the group or not.) To keep it consistent, posts after the 26th will require the achievements.

Meaning Quorum, I need to see your achievements. Your groups look very different in both screenshots, so I will need quite a few screens.

Or better yet just kill this thread till NIM comes out.

HM progression is completely meaningless now.

Edited by rsuhandy

Yeah one was a guild pug and the other was a regular team it would be a lot of screenshots. I'm not that worried about it you can just take us off and we will wait till nim to post up. Edited by Jazno

Yeah one was a guild pug and the other was a regular team it would be a lot of screenshots. I'm not that worried about it you can just take us off and we will wait till nim to post up.

This is what I was afraid of. Since I just posted it after yous, I think I'll just let it slide. It's just the first bosses, so I'm not really too concerned. This is more targeted to guilds that have one set prog group. Or at least sorta.

For future clears, please post screens of the achievement.

Edited by Camelpockets

Despite a certain person from a certain guild saying it would be months before Organized Chaos downed HM Bulo, somehow the "scrub" guild pulled it off.

Kill pic - HM Bulo

No cheater/glitch pics

Xillin - Cheevo proof

Destanvaro - DestanVaro Achievements 2

Monse - Monse Achiev

Abarham - Abraham Achievement

Atura-ki - Atura-Ki HM Bulo Achieve

Havok - OC_Havok HM Bulo Clear

Seemirhage - dragonachiev

Behiro - Behiro Acheive

Despite a certain person from a certain guild saying it would be months before Organized Chaos downed HM Bulo, somehow the "scrub" guild pulled it off.

Kill pic - HM Bulo

No cheater/glitch pics

Xillin - Cheevo proof

Destanvaro - DestanVaro Achievements 2

Monse - Monse Achiev

Abarham - Abraham Achievement

Atura-ki - Atura-Ki HM Bulo Achieve

Havok - OC_Havok HM Bulo Clear

Seemirhage - dragonachiev

Behiro - Behiro Acheive

I perhaps should have been a little more specific: I need to see the 16 man HM Achievements tab for this instance. I see a few people have done that, but I need to see at least 3 more before I can allow that in. I see a 25/150 on most of the 16 man HM achieves, so I need to verify that it was Sparky that was cleared, not Coratanni.

I'm not purposely trying to de-value your kill, I just need to be sure.

Grats on the kill! (I'm giving you the kill until I have been falsified.)

How about we do this to help mitigate the glitch farming. When the time comes when Coratanni is being legit downed. Have the Master/Blaster achievement be posted with it,, and as long as the times coincide with the Death of Coratanni each other you can count it as a legit death. Also if people HAVE done the glitch require screens of Coratanni alive and then afterwards could also work.

This is what I was afraid of. Since I just posted it after yous, I think I'll just let it slide. It's just the first bosses, so I'm not really too concerned. This is more targeted to guilds that have one set prog group. Or at least sorta.

For future clears, please post screens of the achievement.

We have a set group in Quorum, that was the group that downed Malaphar. We will however provide necessary screenshots for future posts.

Seeing as we got the hard mode acheesement from a don't worry bout it member (once). Nor do we really care what rules are in place since everyone apparently has access to such. (Kinda like. Everyone can get it. Everyone's thought about it. And a piece of gear doesn't mean **** on these bosses as much as mechanics.... )Ashen order cleared first two bosses of ravagers and first on tos. Whether we are put on this thread or not. Doesn't really matter I guess.

Seeing as we got the hard mode acheesement from a don't worry bout it member (once). Nor do we really care what rules are in place since everyone apparently has access to such. (Kinda like. Everyone can get it. Everyone's thought about it. And a piece of gear doesn't mean **** on these bosses as much as mechanics.... )Ashen order cleared first two bosses of ravagers and first on tos. Whether we are put on this thread or not. Doesn't really matter I guess.

Soooo.... where in there was there somethig resembling a constructive comment? If you want go start your own progression thread allowing all exploits bugs glitches and everything else, Just clear how you can, Then go do it. Dont post judging a whole guild by the actions of one person (who probably did it before thier GM even knew the lock was here). Go glitch clear whatever have fun byes.

How about we do this to help mitigate the glitch farming. When the time comes when Coratanni is being legit downed. Have the Master/Blaster achievement be posted with it,, and as long as the times coincide with the Death of Coratanni each other you can count it as a legit death. Also if people HAVE done the glitch require screens of Coratanni alive and then afterwards could also work.

I do like this, however, the gear is more to help get people to Coratanni, which is why I'm making this temporary rule.

I do like this, however, the gear is more to help get people to Coratanni, which is why I'm making this temporary rule.

I agree and i know what you're trying to get with the rule. However a good point was mentioned above..the gear does not contribute to the kill as much as following mechanics does. For DPS leaderboards i would agree with the rule, but for raids its a little less pertinent..

P.S. grats on Walkers

So if we're saying screw it, I'll take Dark Sorrows server second Bulo now =)

http://s329.photobucket.com/user/2tilmidnite/media/Screenshot_2015-01-02_22_50_16_960267.jpg.html

Here's our HM Malaphar and Sparky as well. Neglected to post these like.....3 weeks ago xD

Malaphar

http://s329.photobucket.com/user/2tilmidnite/media/Screenshot_2014-12-28_22_16_11_569311.jpg.html

Sparky

http://s329.photobucket.com/user/2tilmidnite/media/Screenshot_2014-12-12_23_06_07_041863.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Edited by twotilmidnite

Ashen Order second as far as i know..Xeno..:(

Alright, So first off, I need to be careful how I word things.

Also, I'm officially scrapping the new rule I tried to implement. I will just say this: Mechanics > Gear. If you want to argue with me, do it in a PM or in-game. Not on the forums. You might die. I almost did.

Also also, I need to see screens from Ashen Order so I know who to give server 2nd to. A timestamp of the achievement should be fine.

Edited by Camelpockets