Begeren Colony Progression Thread (3.0)

Camelpockets

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump. People must be doing stuff somewhere.

We've had a lot of turnover in personnel and people moving on to other things. Unfortunately its been well over a month since we've cleared 7/10 again. I think we've only downed commanders twice and torque 3-4 times because people have been so inconsistent. There's one raid group imp side (DH+Quorum) that cleared torque in ravagers tonight, but yeah, raiding has really dropped off on the ol' BC. /sad

Edited by bluecheesebandit

We're working on Bulo (for the last 2 weeks), got really close, we should get it this week, but its hard to progress fast with only 1 day of progression per week :/.

I know some guilds like praxium (I sub in that group, I'll get screenies next time) and lucis are 3/10, (maybe lucis even more, they were close to get Torque last week), I'll try and get them to post here so we have more stuff going on. Maybe vVv will start posting too when they have Bulo down (they are working on it too I believe). Not sure what Reign is up to these days (they were 2/10 more than a month ago, haven't seen them raid much recently though).

We've had a lot of turnover in personnel and people moving on to other things. Unfortunately its been well over a month since we've cleared 7/10 again. I think we've only downed commanders twice and torque 3-4 times because people have been so inconsistent. There's one raid group imp side (DH+Quorum) that cleared torque in ravagers tonight, but yeah, raiding has really dropped off on the ol' BC. /sad

Yup. DWBI's prog 1 has pretty much stopped raiding. Or at least we're on break. Most of us are off playing Tera. (I'm playing Fractured Space because space sims XD)

Thanks. :) I don't have the original Sparky clear screeny, but we're doing RAV again tonight, so I can take one tonight, along with the achievement showing from the Legacy window, will that work? ^_^

That'll be perfect. As long as I see Sparky down or loot visible, it'll count.

From what I've heard bulo and sword squadron got huge nerf bats in HM, so here's to some more groups posting kills.

Ehh, maybe, maybe not. The mechanics will probably still get most if not the same groups who have struggled with them.

Ehh, maybe, maybe not. The mechanics will probably still get most if not the same groups who have struggled with them.

Say

<Slippery When Wet> HM Bulo

Aeternum Ascension downed Bulo tonight.

Proof (w/time stamp)

What?

It was a huge nerf. Heals can sleep through it now, and the mechanics they missed before were taking spike damage. Since the spike damage is like 2/3 to 1/2 it was before...

Edited by bluecheesebandit

Say

What?

It was a huge nerf. Heals can sleep through it now, and the mechanics they missed before were taking spike damage. Since the spike damage is like 2/3 to 1/2 it was before...

Rektmem8

U run balance sage?

Yea. I'm strange I know. I use both specs, but I consistantly pull higher numbers with balance on pretty much any fight despite using telekinetics to the point where I'm now comfortable with it. I've been using balance since 1.5 and don't plan to stop even with all the nerfs to it. It's my favorite spec so I decided to make it viable. Call me crazy but I still love it, even if it needs help.