Begeren Colony Progression Thread (3.0)

Camelpockets

alright, so first off, i need to be careful how i word things.

Also, i'm officially scrapping the new rule i tried to implement. I will just say this: Mechanics > gear. If you want to argue with me, do it in a pm or in-game. Not on the forums. You might die. I almost did.

Also also, i need to see screens from ashen order so i know who to give server 2nd to. A timestamp of the achievement should be fine.

he means he almost got banned for talking about the thing that shall not be mentioned

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which would mean, people on the east coast have a disadvantage to people on the west coast of the United States. Unless we set our computer clocks to server time. Which I guess is what I'll do so my time stamps are correct from now on.

I think for this round, since everyone posted their kills on the same night (er rather killed them on the same night) I'm going to take a screen of each of their achievements and their timestamps and post them here, so that all three screens are consistent across one time zone.

Stealing some achievment screens from people to make sure that all of these were set in one timezone.

OC's Kill: http://i.imgur.com/AOaiQoD.jpg

Dark Sorrows: http://i.imgur.com/QDaWdpb.jpg

And that's as far as I got tonight.

Also Ashen, I need to see screens of you clearing the first bosses Ravagers and ToS next time you down them. If you want me to add them

Edited by Camelpockets

To prevent more issues regarding time of kills we should do what Worlds did in 2.0 idk about current times but yea

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fullscreen.html?n=1440 Just move this window over your game screen before screenshoting kill.

I wasn't really expecting 3 Bulo clears to happen within the same 3-4 hour timeframe :p.

I think the chances of this happening again all at the same time are slim to none, so I'll do the running around if necessary.

• 2 weeks later...
Dark Hunters downed HM 8m Torque and Sword Squad today

Torque 8m HM

Sword Squadron 8m HM

Are the Dark Hunters group and the Dark Sorrows groups the same or different? Just asking for bookkeeping purposes. If they are both seperate, then I need to see a screen of you guys downing Bulo.

Also, grats on downing those two :)

Edited by Camelpockets

Are the Dark Hunters group and the Dark Sorrows groups the same or different? Just asking for bookkeeping purposes. If they are both seperate, then I need to see a screen of you guys downing Bulo.

Also, grats on downing those two :)

They are different raid groups yes. The raid group known as dark sorrows used to be a combo of dark hunters and tomb or sorrows. Now tomb of sorrows has been absorbed into dark hunters, so I'm not quite sure if we still want to track the kills separately or not. If not, one of us will get a screenshot of bulo from our other group (sun/mon) thats been our longest raid team or next week. For now you can leave bulo blank or whaterrrr.

Edited by bluecheesebandit

They are different raid groups yes. The raid group known as dark sorrows used to be a combo of dark hunters and tomb or sorrows. Now tomb of sorrows has been absorbed into dark hunters, so I'm not quite sure if we still want to track the kills separately or not. If not, one of us will get a screenshot of bulo from our other group (sun/mon) thats been our longest raid team or next week. For now you can leave bulo blank or whaterrrr.

He'll be red for the meantime. Thanks for the update :)

Will update somewhere between pulls.