No Reusable Stims and Adrenals in 3.0 is increadibly frustrating.

Beakertanks

Pull was defined in the first one with 10-15 pulls per boss. I can only assume that is for trash because there is no reason you should be dying on a boss fight that often unless your team has no idea what they are doing.

Just so we're clear with what you're saying.

It's your position that during progression (i.e. content you've never seen before, especially NiM level difficulty) that if you wipe on a boss more than 10 times you should quit.

So you're saying you cleared NiM Brontes and Council, with the buff still active in under 10 pulls.

If so, you've won.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure this is to fix the fact that if you play at endgame your options for professions are either Biochem or Cybertech. The only exception is if you are trying to play the augment market.

Also I am reasonably certain that when they say resuables are going away that includes the cybertech grenades.

Pull was defined in the first one with 10-15 pulls per boss. I can only assume that is for trash because there is no reason you should be dying on a boss fight that often unless your team has no idea what they are doing.

Progression raiding, not farming story mode ops. 10 plus times per boss is not outrageous, or uncommon. Other guilds my be doing hM with less experienced or lower geared toons, still progression raiding for them.

I'm pretty sure this is to fix the fact that if you play at endgame your options for professions are either Biochem or Cybertech. The only exception is if you are trying to play the augment market.

Also I am reasonably certain that when they say resuables are going away that includes the cybertech grenades.

biochem is useful to all your fresh alts, if u already have all the other professions..its not like they have a bazillion profession to choose from every time you make a new toon. there's nothing else useful at end game other than biochem for fresh alts...we don't have the luxury of picking something fresh every time we roll a new toon...and there's nothing wrong with people taking biochem for their new alts especially if they already have all the other profession max out and have them set up to do what they need them to do..making Aug Kit, Augments, Relics, Ear Pieces, Hilts, Barrel etc.. once u have a toon that does every thing else in the game crafting wise---then all of your future toons that you'll be playing as your sub main-- should run biochem... no one want to waste stim every time it run out----also there's the matter of Stacks being very limited. they'll need to increase the amount of stack u can carry to compensate this change. not just for stims but for Mats as well..this would need to be an across the board change to all items that have a stacking count.

Edited by Lt-Snake

For someone like me who mostly PvP and almost never run dailies or crafting, reusables are the way to, especially that stims are mandatory to be competitive. If BW goes away with reusables that would be beyond terrible news. I do not do dailies or farm mats. This is beyond boring content to me and if it is forced down my throat I would seriously consider unsubbing.

For someone like me who mostly PvP and almost never run dailies or crafting, reusables are the way to, especially that stims are mandatory to be competitive. If BW goes away with reusables that would be beyond terrible news. I do not do dailies or farm mats. This is beyond boring content to me and if it is forced down my throat I would seriously consider unsubbing.

i wouldn't blame you if you do..i can understand where you're cominfg from

Since you mostly PvP, you aren't spending a lot of credits on stuff like repair bills. You can easily send your companions out on missions to gather mats to make them. It isn't the end of the world. You even get to send a 6th companion out on gathering missions.

On top of that, you'll have a market to sell these since people aren't using reusables. Frankly, if you don't want to bother making stims you can just sell the top tier resources and you'll more than make enough to keep yourself in stims even after paying to run missions.

Basically, even "just PvPer's" will have enough options that the lack of reusables shouldn't interrupt their game play.

Not going away to my knowledge, no new schematics. Current ones will likely still be usable and available.

"This is an mmo"

This i think is too simple. If they do such a change they should inform in a dev post like they did regarding the other changes. Just saying "this is an mmo" is not a point. And im quite mmo expierienced. Also theres no reason to produce problems. If they wanna change that...ok...but inform us !!! What would u say having spent 1.5 mill for the toilet ? And i really try to be informed all the time to prefent those situations. Im sure that if that is true many ppl would like to know that -.-

Otherwise give me my 1.5 mill credits back ********** ! I hate insufficient information politics !

this is a small change that matters to you a lot for some reason.

there is no need to communicate the small changes; either way this change has been known for a long time.

this is an IMPROVEMENT to biochem. this will help you make a lot more money. if you choose to see it as a glass half empty, really no one problem but yours.

This will NOT help a Biochem make more money IMO. This will only cause a loss of material and profit for Biochem. The folks that use reusables ARE Biochem. They have no need to buy stims/adrenals from other players since they make them themselves.

I am not raging against the change mind you, but the notion that it will make Biochem more profitable is silly IMO. Of course not....folks that have Biochem will now need to use blue stims and ads if they want to have the best buffs. The difference is now probably substantial enough to warrant moving away from reusables if you participate in end game.

Players that do not have Biochem can not use reusables, so there is not profit potential that opens there. Just additional cost.

Really? I assumed that was progression raiding and the typical number of attempts on a boss. Not trash pulls.

This will NOT help a Biochem make more money IMO. This will only cause a loss of material and profit for Biochem. The folks that use reusables ARE Biochem. They have no need to buy stims/adrenals from other players since they make them themselves.

I am not raging against the change mind you, but the notion that it will make Biochem more profitable is silly IMO. Of course not....folks that have Biochem will now need to use blue stims and ads if they want to have the best buffs. The difference is now probably substantial enough to warrant moving away from reusables if you participate in end game.

Players that do not have Biochem can not use reusables, so there is not profit potential that opens there. Just additional cost.

No, the profit will come from Bioanalysis since all those Biochems will need mats to craft with. Those that do not want or can not gather their own will be a large market for people who gather for profit.

No, the profit will come from Bioanalysis since all those Biochems will need mats to craft with. Those that do not want or can not gather their own will be a large market for people who gather for profit.

Fair enough, it will earn more money for those that only have BioA at the expense of those that have Biochem. To me that is pretty silly. I was responding to the person that said it would make more money for Biochem, which was of course incorrect.

Either way this is a bummer move for Biochem. Suppose it is good for gatherers, but I don't think that profit potential for gatherers was low to begin with.

This will also likely inflate the cost of Implants, though by how much is speculative naturally.

Edited by LordArtemis

This rage is stupid. Anyone that's able to think on any serious level would realize that biochem is way out of line when it comes to reusables.

There is a reason that pretty much everyone in the game defaults to biochem on most of their toons, and its high time somebody fixed it.

This rage is stupid. Anyone that's able to think on any serious level would realize that biochem is way out of line when it comes to reusables.

There is a reason that pretty much everyone in the game defaults to biochem on most of their toons, and its high time somebody fixed it.

Okay ... then they should remove the reusable grenades as well. Fair is fair. If one reusable goes, all reusables go.

No the rage is not stupid. Because we already pay the price because they have lower stats. And the most important part: why change that without informing people about that? This costs me 1.5 mill credits if true. And thats not funny ! Edited by heizluefta