The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Your Class Quest in Shadow of Revan

EricMusco

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To those asking, you will unlock this quest while you are going through the Shadow of Revan storyline.

-eric

If you haven't finished Act 3 with a character yet and complete the Shadow of Revan storyline, can you still get that mission later after you go back and finish Act 3?

Hey folks,

I wanted to pass on some important information for you in preparation for Shadow of Revan. As many of you know, in SoR there is a Mission you receive which is a unique Classs mission, meaning there is one for each Class. What I wanted to let you know is that in order to go on this Mission, you must have completed Act 3 on that character. That unique Mission is a continuation from Act 3, so you must have progressed your story to that point.

Note that this Class Mission is separate from the "critical path" of Shadow of Revan, so if you don't want to do this Class Mission, you can still progress through the expansion storyline. Although, it is of course highly recommended that you play through that Class Mission as well :rak_03:

TLDR - To play the new Class Mission in SoR, you must have cleared Act 3.

-eric

Mr Musco...not that my opinion matters, but including a class specific mission that expands the class story past Act 3 is brilliance IMO. Hopefully you guys consider doing more of the same moving forward.

oh dear.... i think i've only done that on like 7 of my 17 55s LOL

I completed it on 16 of my 18 55's. Luckily the last two only have to complete Corellia to finish chapter 3. Unfortunately a lot of people who jumped straight to Makeb at 47 during 12x EXP will have to backtrack. :D

Now that I know this, I'll be sure to complete it on the remainder of my leveling characters. (Lv35/38/41/43)

How far in the SoR storyline? I will want to do the class quest on every character, but I can't imagine wanting to do the SoR storyline more than two or three times per faction. It's going to be very disappointing if the class quest is locked behind hours of faction story.

I'd like to know this myself... Thanks for tha info tho EM

Yes abandon Makeb and Illum would be a welcome QoL change for those of us who have already completed them 8+ times....

Yeah, it's rediculous to do Ilum, as it's still broke in so many ways. Makeb would be rediculous because so many of us have done the same storyline that gets almost Pathetic, same ball and chain.

It's also pathetic to do the same Class storylines over and over as well, unless you want to do a Light side/Dark side 3rd Chapter, or a whole redeux.

Yeah, it's rediculous to do Ilum, as it's still broke in so many ways. Makeb would be rediculous because so many of us have done the same storyline that gets almost Pathetic, same ball and chain.

It's also pathetic to do the same Class storylines over and over as well, unless you want to do a Light side/Dark side 3rd Chapter, or a whole redeux.

They fixed the Ilum Under Siege quest some time ago already, assuming that's the one you're referring to.