The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Architect's Stronghold Pack is now live!

Iwipe

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which decos are bugged?

"Metropolitan Bench" I'm afraid to use it. The decoration sais I have none while I do, and the preview links to the basic metal couch.

Also, it's not in the linked page here, well, not sure which it is.

"Metropolitan Bench" I'm afraid to use it. The decoration sais I have none while I do, and the preview links to the basic metal couch.

Also, it's not in the linked page here, well, not sure which it is.

That and security cameras require medium wall hooks for whatever reason.

Anyone gotten a Krayt Dragon Skeleton? Uxibeast? Jukebox? Kingpin Slot Machine?

I got 2 hypercrates and none of those dropped. One guy I talked to bought 5 crates and got none of those either.

Seems like REALLY poor drop rates on this one.

I got 2 hypercrates and none of those dropped. One guy I talked to bought 5 crates and got none of those either.

I bought 5 packs and got a jukebox.

I bought 2 hypercrates and got the Krayt Dragon Skeleton, the Uxibeast, and the Jukebox. No Slot Machine though.

I also got more Color Crystals than I remember getting in other packs, I got like 20 of them!

Another note: The Holographic Tree: Green seems to be showing up under Technology while the Holographic Tree: Blue shows up under Environmental. This is rather confusing.

it have some interesting decos...

Why all statues must be like priests... Give us some art, true art... I am from Ellas and I am telling ya, this is not art. :)

I thought is going to be beautiful ( Statue of the Serene Pilgrim) Sirens are mythological creatures created by Sthenos and Ebriali ladies that glamour with their beauties or voice, whatever, men/humans, to mislead them from their true path of life, to make them forget who they truly are. (in aligory)

But this statue is a priest, or a muslim siren... oh dear (with burga), so its a misleading title.

Edited by Oyranos

Really hoping security cameras taking a medium wall slot is a bug... and yeah I got a stack of 4 metropolitan benches out of the new crates, thought they weren't supposed to put older pack decos in the new crates...
It's obviously not a bug, the Cartel team has been consistiently insisting on stcking decos onto too big hooks without allowing smaller options. Crafted decos were made way more flexible. They need to reverse this trend, not just for Security cameras Edited by Pietrastor

I thought is going to be beautiful ( Statue of the Serene Pilgrim) Sirens are mythological creatures created by Sthenos and Ebriali ladies that glamour with their beauties or voice, whatever, men/humans, to mislead them from their true path of life, to make them forget who they truly are. (in aligory)

yeah... nope.

Sirens were NOT created by Stheno (and not Sthenos) and Euryale.

These two were gorgons, the immortal sisters of the more famous mortal gorgon, Medusa. But most importantly, again, they did NOT create the Sirens.

In the most popular myth, the Sirens are daughters of the river god Achelous and either one of the two muses, Melpomene or Terpsichore.

Not that anyone cares or that it's in any way relevant to the Cartel Market.

But I hate it when people butcher mythology.

ESPECIALLY, when they are fellow Greeks.

And also this

But this statue is a priest, or a muslim siren... oh dear (with burga), so its a misleading title.

...is weirdly racist.

Please, keep your opinions to yourself.