The Rakghoul Event is back.

Reno_Tarshil

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I`m hiding in my stronghold in between pvp pops

Imagine the thrills if they added a new feature... Random Rakghoul swarms at your Stronghold. Imagine your guards and dancers fighting for their lives against the herds of mutants!

Even though I own everything so I don't have to go to fleet that doesn't stop me from hating the event. It isn't only limited to fleet.

This explains my character getting sickly green. I just returned to SWTOR and need a clue on how to cure her. :eek:

It has been a long time(since I usually don't even login during this event), but I believe the vendors on Tatooine are the ones that sell the cure. I can't remember if it was any of them or one at the third speeder route(Republic side).

Every time this event happens it seems everyone hates it. Does anyone actually enjoy it? Can you benefit at all from it, get anything out of it? What's the objective? Credit sink? I read up on the mission on dulfy I believe it was last time this event happened, is that it? I've been lucky to have avoided it still thus far, just noticed every time this event is announced it seems pretty much everyone hates it or tries to avoid it. LOL Edited by Code_Airwolf

This explains my character getting sickly green. I just returned to SWTOR and need a clue on how to cure her. :eek:

Any medical droid will sell a cure / vaccine. Cost is 2k for 6 hours protection.

Or you can buy a re-useable relic from the event reputation vendors (THORN). Cost for the cheapest relic is 5k.

Imagine the thrills if they added a new feature... Random Rakghoul swarms at your Stronghold. Imagine your guards and dancers fighting for their lives against the herds of mutants!

I'm imagining not logging in and asking for a refund for that week of subscription.

Every time this event happens it seems everyone hates it. Does anyone actually enjoy it? Can you benefit at all from it, get anything out of it? What's the objective? Credit sink? I read up on the mission on dulfy I believe it was last time this event happened, is that it? I've been lucky to have avoided it still thus far, just noticed every time this event is announced it seems pretty much everyone hates it or tries to avoid it. LOL

What makes so many people hate this event is that it's the one event that you can't ignore no matter how disinterested you are, or how much you don't care for it. There are always trolls griefing in fleet trying to infect everyone they can -- and as is always the case with trolls and their ilk, they'll always insist that it's the people who object to their behavior who have the problem, not them. Classic "blame the victim" behavior.

It doesn't matter if the vaccines are 2000 credits, or 1 credit, or free -- why should anyone have to go out of their way to avoid content they're not interested in?

Would it be OK if every player who didn't want to participate in GSF had to purchase a "draft waiver" every 6 hours to avoid being "conscripted" into the fighter corps?

Edited by Max_Killjoy

I like playing this event :rak_03:

Good. I hope they keep running it for people who like it.

They just need to remove the trolly aspect of the event.

E: in other words, I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, I just would appreciate it if they'd stop trying so hard to rain on mine.

Edited by Max_Killjoy

Not that i don't like Events.. and i still neeed Achievements and Repuation for this one..

But i was hoping for the Nightlife Event... although the Rakghoul Event makes more sense.. Halloween stuff etc.

Hope the Nightlife Event will follow soon. :) Need this Skin for Elara Dorne! o__o