Post here if you pre-ordered!

collinc

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgive my ignorance but I have a question. I came in after ROTHC was free for Subscribers.

So I take it by the traffic here that SOR is not automatically free for Subs? Does it eventually become free like Rothc?

Forgive my ignorance but I have a question. I came in after ROTHC was free for Subscribers.

So I take it by the traffic here that SOR is not automatically free for Subs? Does it eventually become free like Rothc?

They haven't said, but if RotHC (the only other paid expansion) is anything to go by then yes. It likely won't happen until after several months post-release though.

Yes, probably 6 months from now it will be...

Is it worth waiting 6 months for that to save $20? Only you can answer that, but keep in mind that by the time it does become free, everyone else will have done all the new content and learned the lvl 60 stuff and you'll be starting from scratch.

In my case, since I'm a leader in my guild, I have to buy it now, we'll have people at 60 and that content will be locked out unless I'm also 60.

Then again, $20 is a few trips to Starbucks, so it really doesn't matter.

Got it right when it was available. I cannot wait for this. Going to be a very good expansion and the overhaul of the talent tree is just the first step of overhauling systems in the core gameplay to make SWTOR it's own "thing". Very cool.

I have the noobiest, or noob questions but I can't find it.

Where do you preorder? When I login to the actual game I don't get any prompt. When I login to the "My Account" on the website I didn't see it. I even looked under Games(Downloads) and Subscriptions and can't find it.

I have the noobiest, or noob questions but I can't find it.

Where do you preorder? When I login to the actual game I don't get any prompt. When I login to the "My Account" on the website I didn't see it. I even looked under Games(Downloads) and Subscriptions and can't find it.

http://www.swtor.com/shadow-of-revan

There will be a "Pre-Order Now!" Button on there

Edited by XiamaraSimi