3.0 Expansion: A Deadly Force Returns Discussion

Nothematic

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His pose reminded me of this.

Only difference is that the armor his all battered, Revan is apparently a Cylon and wields a different lightsaber.

I also remember there was someone else standing on the opposite side, to whom he was pointing the lightsaber. Sitting on his throne.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Well I can say for absolute sure now that they could have released that months ago. Him coming in at the end of a flashpoint or him turning around would have been equally as revealing.

Anyone else think it looked like he was standing in a stronghold?

I find the tagline confusing.

English video description: "I will finish what I've started."

English video text: "A deadly force returns."

German video description: "Ich werde beenden, was ich begonnen habe." (I will finish what I've started.)

German video text: "Ich werde tun, was getan werden muss." (I will do what must be done.)

French video description: "Je vais finir ce que j’ai commence." (I will finish what I've started.)

French video text: "Je ferai le necessaire." (I will do what is necessary.)

Probably, they changed their tagline a couple times during development, but were not able to change it in the localized versions in time.

Edited by Jerba

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.