3.0 Expansion: A Deadly Force Returns Discussion

Nothematic

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a whole, that seems a little unwieldy for an expansion title. Wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being "Deadly Force" or something like that though.

Yeah it needs to be something snappy like Rise Of The Hutt Cartel ............

Anyway, this 'teaser' doesn't tease and it It doesn't tell us anything we didn't already know. I wasn't expecting a comprehensive list of features, but some kind of pointer towards 'what' and 'when' might have built some anticipation. This fails to create much excitement.

Yeah it needs to be something snappy like Rise Of The Hutt Cartel ............

Anyway, this 'teaser' doesn't tease and it It doesn't tell us anything we didn't already know. I wasn't expecting a comprehensive list of features, but some kind of pointer towards 'what' and 'when' might have built some anticipation. This fails to create much excitement.

What you're asking will come by the end of the month, which is what they called "FULL REVEAL".

A teaser is just that: Something to tease you, but with barebones information. It did its job.

As I have stated over and over again Revan was never dead and he will make his return in a coming expansion. To those who didn't believe me I hope you saw now. But, what do I know. I only say what I can on SWTOR and remain close to the game. ;) But, I guess those winks aren't anything of importance after some things I say.

With the foliage present in the video I'm guessing something that is ancient and overgrown or is partially outside at least. Also they looked like ferns - tropical maybe? Whose throne is he staring at?

Yeah, I'm wondering if there is actually more information in this teaser than meets the eye. Does that throne have some sort of significance that we should be aware of?

Seriously though, how is this a teaser? It would have been a teaser if it had been released before Forged Alliances part 3. Now it's just like "Revan is back? Yeah we know. And?"

They could have released this teaser months ago.

That would have spoiled the end of forged alliances part 3 well the whole thing , that's why.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Pretty sure that was an obelisk, not a throne. Probably some sort of Rakata artifact - those seem to be his schtick.

I believe that was an empty throne, not facing him. He was looking for someone. ;)

Plus, check his pose and the last time you saw him in a pose just like that, in a similar position, with a throne in a room.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I believe that was an empty throne, not facing him. He was looking for someone. ;)

Plus, check his pose and the last time you saw him in a pose just like that, in a similar position, with a throne in a room.

So if i'm following you Revan is still hunting the Emperor who has or will possibly resurface somewhere. What do you make of the location? Is there info to suggest that the emperor fled to Yavin or Dxun after his fall?

So if i'm following you Revan is still hunting the Emperor who has or will possibly resurface somewhere. What do you make of the location? Is there info to suggest that the emperor fled to Yavin or Dxun after his fall?

Some ancient stuff discussed long ago talked about Yavin-IV being introduced in the game. I'll say no more on that front for obvious reasons. :o

Dxun on the other hand, well... Jakarros' droid was once the translator for her eminence, Queen Lina of Onderon. :D

Some ancient stuff discussed long ago talked about Yavin-IV being introduced in the game. I'll say no more on that front for obvious reasons. :o

Dxun on the other hand, well... Jakarros' droid was once the translator for her eminence, Queen Lina of Onderon. :D

Personally I'd prefer Dxun, I think it's been explored less in the SW universe and would give them more creative license to explore. If I remember right it was also a jungle with lots of Mandalorians in KOTOR 2. Do all the axes in the "throne room" in the spoiler have any significance?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.