Anyone resubbing for 3.0?

ZionHalcyon

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on if what they release is worth it. Right now I sick of Mannan and Prime to point I'm think of canceling. When is they going to stop putting f'in cut scenes in FP.

Never. Story is the biggest selling point of the game.

What they need to implement is a feature that allows you, as a group, skip the cutscenes. Maybe seperate "story" flashpoints from "Quick run" flashpoints, which would have the cutscenes automatically skipped. Players who wish to enjoy the story of the selected flashpoint simply queues up for "Story" and other players can quickly run their flashpoint with no cutscenes.

My sub is out in a few days, and I plan on returning once 3.0 is out (or a double xp weekend, hint hint). I've been like this since I started playing though, on and off subbing. It keeps the game from getting stale, and the past 3 months I have been subbed, one of the longest stretches for me, so I really need a break.

I still love this game though, and I'll be back no matter what 3.0 brings. Until then though, I have the extremely mediocre Destiny, along with the last few bosses in Darksouls, and I still need to finish DAO. I'm also looking forward to trying out the middle earth game.

Depends on if what they release is worth it. Right now I sick of Mannan and Prime to point I'm think of canceling. When is they going to stop putting f'in cut scenes in FP.

Well considering one of the primary draws to this game was cutscenes and voice acting.....Uhhh I'm going to say probably never?

I'm curious if 3.0 is going to be able to bring people back into the fold, so to speak.

It made me so excited that I went to my back yard and diged out the bottle where I keep my pennies in and I went and renew for another 2 months. :eek::D

Edited by Kantaso

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.