The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Petition - Bioware let us buy boxes with partisan, conqueror, obroan schematics

Czaro

I just want to be able to craft the Mods, Armorings and Enhancements for PvP stuff (with Set Bonus Armorings!) I'm getting fed up with having to constantly get my *** kicked and get like 120 comms per *** kicking to get my damn PvP gear for my Deception Sin... Bioware plz let us craft Set Bonus Armorings! NAO!

I just want to be able to craft the Mods, Armorings and Enhancements for PvP stuff (with Set Bonus Armorings!) I'm getting fed up with having to constantly get my *** kicked and get like 120 comms per *** kicking to get my damn PvP gear for my Deception Sin... Bioware plz let us craft Set Bonus Armorings! NAO!

Craft level one stuff if you want. Just get your augments (through crafting) and be mildly underpowered until you get 4 pieces for a set bonus. Bolster is your friend.

/sign

or at the very minimum, let people buy some entry level pvp gear, like conq, with creds, so that at least we can compete when we level.

I'd also add that can we get rid of bolster in 55's and more importantly ranked. And can we have a min entry into ranked be 2018 expertise and level 60-65 valor.

You don't need PvP gear to be competitive. I have full brute but rarely put it on. I'm running PvE set bonuses because I don't need shield probe and 5 energy as concealment, gimme shiv and backstab boosts.

Also 15% to recuperative nanotech with the PvP shield probe bonus for heal spec.

Use classic comms for the PvE set bonus gear. You'll be surprised how easy it is to have 2012-2018 expertise. 6 points really isn't much.

Use and abuse bolster. It's there for you to take advantage of.

:rak_04:

Your limit on gear rating is 162. Do not roll into a WZ with 180 gear. Do not put expertise armorings, hilts, barrels, mods, and enhancements with PvE stuff.each item should be full PvE or PvP not a mix. Get your PvP relics, imps, and ear then your weapons. You'll see a boost quickly

Go to the Zoist Shadow and check your gear on the bolsterizer. 140 classic set bonus gear gives full bolster. 162 armorings, 156 mod, and 140 enhancement is full bolster.

Edited by Liquor

I don't want gear given to me, I want to be able to craft moddless shells of the Obroan and brut that's all. Cosmetically. The Recruit gear, etc they used to do doesn't appeal to me. I just want the schematics.

Why on earth would you want to craft that horrid looking gear?

Why on earth would you want to craft that horrid looking gear?

I know it seems cruel, but I was kinda hoping whoever designed the pvp armor sets (ob and brute) was fired, or demoted, or moved to another department. For the most part they look like crap. But it's probably intentional, as a steering mechanism towards the cartel market.

120 comms for a loss is good... considering you only get like 140 for a win.