Enough BW my bounty hunter does not like men

Darth__Reaver

Ok look BW since makeb I have been getting options to flirt/kiss that red skinned male loving sith and now in bounty week if its a male I have the option to flirt for my information. Ok I'm not cool with this. I have nothing against those people but when they try to come onto me then its a problem. No I am not trolling this is hurting my experience in game and I refuse to stand by and let this continue. As for the bounty event listen its one thing to give a flirt option with the male ok I get that some people are into that sorta thing. Sorry not me. However you don't give me a an option to flort with the female for info. Come on so pretty much I'm stuck choosing light side or dark when I really don't want to. I stopped running thu mekab becuase of this issue I am having in game and it really killed my mojo for the expansion (and I rarely does pve) so comment on this issue I am having. Maybe this should went to big forums but I already typed it out.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok look BW since makeb I have been getting options to flirt/kiss that red skinned male loving sith and now in bounty week if its a male I have the option to flirt for my information. Ok I'm not cool with this. I have nothing against those people but when they try to come onto me then its a problem. No I am not trolling this is hurting my experience in game and I refuse to stand by and let this continue. As for the bounty event listen its one thing to give a flirt option with the male ok I get that some people are into that sorta thing. Sorry not me. However you don't give me a an option to flort with the female for info. Come on so pretty much I'm stuck choosing light side or dark when I really don't want to. I stopped running thu mekab becuase of this issue I am having in game and it really killed my mojo for the expansion (and I rarely does pve) so comment on this issue I am having. Maybe this should went to big forums but I already typed it out.

My Jedi Knight does not kill unarmed opponents, yet they keep giving me the option to do so. My Sith Warrior doesn't say nice things to people, yet they keep giving me the option to do so.

Giving you options and letting you pick the ones that you decide work best for your characters is the way this game works. There's nothing wrong with one of those options being something your character would "never" do.

And my male Sorc has definitely flirted with female bounty contacts to get the info.

Edited by DarthDymond

I fully agree, this is getting out of control because its became a theme for the game tbh, Like believe it or not i have the option to flirt even with Darth arkos...

Edited by saremun

dis gun b gud

/popcorn

Prepare for bombardment.

/gets into nuclear fallout shelter.

OP I was uncomfortable seeing it the first time but you get use to it. I just roll my eyes and click the other option.

Edited by Nickious

I fully agree, this is getting out of control because its became a them for the game tbh, Like believe it or not i have the option to flirt even with Darth arkos...

Yeah that's what I'm saying it kept giving me that option now if I knew that's the road it was going down i would let him die but noooooo nobody dies on my watch... Damn light side

I have nothing against those people but when they try to come onto me then its a problem.

I am 99% confident that there are no NPC's in the game who will "come on" to you at any point without you initiating a flirt first. Ultimate control over starting a romance in game is always in the player's hands.

You are always going to see options available to your character that you might never use or want. Just tell yourself that they are there for other people's choices and not for you, and don't worry about it! It's not a reflection on your character's personality (or orientation) just to see these options. Don't worry yourself so much over what other players may or may not be choosing in their game play versions. Who cares?

Edited by CloudCastle

Give it a try. You'll like it. :D

My male trooper has the option to flirt with his subordinate, but I'm weirder out on dating those I command, so guess what? I don't pick the flirt options. Don't want it, don't click. Can't be that hard, to not pick that option.

And I misread your BH as a female who was into females as first. My bad there.

I am 99% confident that there are no NPC's in the game who will "come on" to you at any point without you initiating a flirt first. Ultimate control over starting a romance in game is always in the player's hands.

uuhhh, Sargent Jaxo lays it on pretty think to the male troopers, regardless of if the trooper flirts or not.

uuhhh, Sargent Jaxo lays it on pretty think to the male troopers, regardless of if the trooper flirts or not.

And then you can let her down. Or not take her up on the bonus mission to her place. Still, the relationship is in the player's hands. Just like not hitting the flirt option.

I'm pretty sure the game isn't forcing you to romance male NPCs. It's an option, you have the option to flirt with men everyday when you walk out the door, but you choose not to. What's the difference? Or maybe you accidently hit a flirt option and now the NPC thinks you want his tasty man-meat?

I'm pretty sure the game isn't forcing you to romance male NPCs. It's an option, you have the option to flirt with men everyday when you walk out the door, but you choose not to. What's the difference? Or maybe you accidently hit a flirt option and now the NPC thinks you want his tasty man-meat?

"Accidentally"? Right. ;)

Look I get that I'm not forced to romance these men but why can't I romance the women tho? Like the chick in command of mekab. I do flirt with her over the com link in the beginning but that's all I got.

It's "Makeb".

Also, there's the possibility that Katha Niar has little time or patience for that kind of stuff. It's fun when that sort of thing happens, since it usually implies that characters have a bit more of a personality instead of "CLICK HERE FOR FLIRTING".

Jaxo wanted to go down on me from the start.

I let Jaxo go down, with the rest of the prison base.

#Girlsfriendsyou'llneverhearfromagain.

Edit: I'm hoping that Lana and Theron will fill the void for same gender romance options.

Edited by Lord_of_Mu

Ok I'm not cool with this. I have nothing against those people

Actually you do.

No I am not trolling

Then this next part is really going to make you look bad...

As for the bounty event listen its one thing to give a flirt option with the male ok I get that some people are into that sorta thing. Sorry not me. However you don't give me a an option to flort with the female for info.

Literally recorded it just a few minutes ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI-LwAwBagc&feature=youtu.be

What have you got to say to that?

Flirt option clear as day.

Oh and btw there's only two bounty contacts you can flirt with. A male and a female, both of whom look and act like Smugglers. If you don't want the male Twi'lek (Smuggler) contact that you can Flirt with, then guess what? ESC OUT OF IT. The 5 contacts are random. You can keep restarting the cutscene till you get your desired choice. If you want the female smuggler that you can flirt with every time, then go for it.

Come on so pretty much I'm stuck choosing light side or dark when I really don't want to.

Nope. Wrong yet again.

I stopped running thu mekab becuase of this issue

Must have never done it on the Republic side where the Flirt option is a female character.

I am having in game and it really killed my mojo for the expansion (and I rarely does pve) so comment on this issue I am having.

If you rarely "does" PVE then what's the big deal?

Maybe this should went to big forums but I already typed it out.

The "big" forums? *** are you talking about?

It's actually so nice to read a thread where everybody else has already said all the things you were thinking of saying, and pretty much all done so in a polite but firm way. The game is all about options. Some you will like, some you will not. Some will fit your character, some will not. Okay, so your character is male and not into males--don't flirt with the males.

Trust me, somewhere out there, there will be someone with a male character who is into males who has gone through years and years of playing games with no flirting options for them whatsoever...who finally actually has some flirting options that suits their inclinations. For them, this isn't an annoyance...it's an indication that their flirting inclinations have some value as well as yours.

Fair is fair.

This again?

Right, I'm bonna be extra clear this time: THE OPTION IS THERE TO USE FOR THOSE WHO ACTUALLY WANT TO USE IT. BUT IT IS AN OPTION SO IF YOUR CHARACTER ISN'T GAY, DON'T USE THE OPTION.

You do know that this is an option that exists in every conversation you ever have in real life too right?

That male barista at starbucks you ordered from the other week? You could have chosen to flirt with him if you had wanted to.

That guy at work you talked to the other week? You could have chosen to flirt with him too.

It's an option that's always there.

So why is it a problem that the option is available in-game?

IT'S ONLY AN OPTION.

sheesh, some people and their insecureties.

(oh and FYI, even if your character DID pick that option in-game it wouldn't turn you gay in real life so stop worrying)