Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

I only want a developer/admin to reply to this thread. NOBODY ELSE. (Housing)

SirCopperfield

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mostly because this post was neither comedic, nor clever.

But it was, you see. And that means you have made two mistakes. The first is to say it wasn't, which says a whole lot about YOUR sense of humor. In fact, one might conclude that you are comedically impaired. The second was to state categorically that it wasn't as if this applied to everyone. The world is not about you, and because you yourself fail to see the humor does not entitle you to decree that this is not humorous. It sounds as though you have a completely infalted sense of your own self-importance. If you had said, "For me this is neither comedic nor clever." it would have been indisputable because you are simply talking about your lack of ability to appreciate it. No one would deny your right to express yourself that way. But instead you chose a decree, which makes your own post funny, because you obviously don't get it.

The people taking offense in this thread are the funniest part of it. Sir Copperfield wins again.

But it was, you see. And that means you have made two mistakes. The first is to say it wasn't, which says a whole lot about YOUR sense of humor. In fact, one might conclude that you are comedically impaired. The second was to state categorically that it wasn't as if this applied to everyone. The world is not about you, and because you yourself fail to see the humor does not entitle you to decree that this is not humorous. It sounds as though you have a completely infalted sense of your own self-importance. If you had said, "For me this is neither comedic nor clever." it would have been indisputable because you are simply talking about your lack of ability to appreciate it. No one would deny your right to express yourself that way. But instead you chose a decree, which makes your own post funny, because you obviously don't get it.

The people taking offense in this thread are the funniest part of it. Sir Copperfield wins again.

No one sane is taking offense to this thread. Clearly I offended you by saying this post was neither clever nor funny, but I'll stick by that since I'm not a 13 year old boy. I'd give this post a 2/10. Definitely not "winning", whatever that means in the world of posting on the SWTOR forums.

TL;DR you sound mad bro

No one sane is taking offense to this thread. Clearly I offended you by saying this post was neither clever nor funny, but I'll stick by that since I'm not a 13 year old boy. I'd give this post a 2/10. Definitely not "winning", whatever that means in the world of posting on the SWTOR forums.

TL;DR you sound mad bro

Interpreting laughing in your face as being "mad" or "offended" simply reaffirms my initial assessment. Your real name must be "Sheldon."

Oh, wait....

Edited by MSchuyler

Brilliant reply sir!!!

although copperfield has his stronghold fully unlocked he might be able to use more decorations if he didn't place the same sm trophy 4 times in a row in each room. if you would remove the useless decorations it might help :)

I hope someone with your level of "class" would like to make their stronghold look different from all of the commoners who just place decorations everywhere.

Edited by DeadpoolCorp

As an administrator of Copperfield's home server's Facebook page, thus being a person of power, I feel like I am entitled to post in this thread.

Not only do I wish for a higher decor cap, I wish for the removal of the NPC limit on strongholds so that I might also have a menagerie in my stronghold. I am not joking about this either. I legitimately want it to happen.

Edited by SenaZane

Would someone please shoot me a link to whatever gaming site gives out these internet accolades. All theses posts about the great things this man has done and the first time I even heard the game was on these forums "asking" for this and that.

500 Decorations does seem a tad low however.

Would someone please shoot me a link to whatever gaming site gives out these internet accolades. All theses posts about the great things this man has done and the first time I even heard the game was on these forums "asking" for this and that.

500 Decorations does seem a tad low however.

www.ifyoucan'tdazzlethemwithbrilliancebafflethem-withbulls$it.com

I see how it is. If our opinion is not with the others of Copperfield being funny and we think he's obnoxious and not funny then it is looked down upon. But if there are others that are enjoying it and find him funny then it's all ok, fine and dandy.

Ok, I can understand that. I just find it not funny is all. Just like you find it funny. But I guess it's always the other person's opinion that matters the most. I see that now about most people.

On the other hand, at least it isn't a whining/moaning etc thread. So guess that's good!

And no, it's not roleplaying what he's doing. It's a silly attempt at humor. You want a roleplay thread? I'll give ya one of those so you can see what a real rp thread is like. ;)

Edited by Sarfux

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.