I only want a developer/admin to reply to this thread. NOBODY ELSE. (Housing)

SirCopperfield

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, who are you? I never heard your name before today. Seriously.

And I find it funny that you're making demands instead of adapting. Can put anything more than 500 items? Did you unlock every room? If yes, then adapt. I have themed rooms. Imperial, Republic, Technically Neither, living rooms where they can all avoid each day other, and this isn't even fully unlocked.

Sorry, adapt.

EVERYONE has heard of Sir Copperfield...EVERYONE! Even if you aren't playing this game, you know who he is...ask a co-worker....the guy is a legend!

Moderators, can you please delete all replies when you have a chance.

Thank you.

Moderators, can you please please make silly faces behind the back of the original poster of this thread when you have a chance?

Thanks again, i hope you got those biscuits i sent you. ;)

Edited by NyxNoxNothing

EVERYONE has heard of Sir Copperfield...EVERYONE! Even if you aren't playing this game, you know who he is...ask a co-worker....the guy is a legend!

I did that and my coworker said: "Back in my day, Behavioral Disorders were just called being a little s**t!"

The reactions are what's funny. That, although almost all of you know you are being trolled, you can't stop yourself from posting anyway. That's some grade A, champion trolling right there.

Absolutely!!! The best is when the typical people reply with some degrading remark, they simply can't help themselves...brilliant comedy!

I did that and my coworker said: "Back in my day, Behavioral Disorders were just called being a little s**t!"

Huh. My coworkers said that it was entitlement crap that the students in our class would never do.

And I work in a Special Education room that also focuses on Behavior. K-3rd grade.

The thing about trolling is that it has to make people mad. Me, I'm giggling and having a good time, no doubt as are others.

And I never had heard of the guy before yesterday. That was genuine curiosity.

The thing about trolling is that it has to make people mad. Me, I'm giggling and having a good time, no doubt as are others.

I'm glad you're enjoying this post for what it is - comedy! It's not trolling, it's meant to have fun with a current gaming topic, not upset people. Those who do get upset, are showing their true colors...

And I never had heard of the guy before yesterday. That was genuine curiosity.

The goal of trolling is to get a response. Good, bad, angry or indifferent. That Copperfield, our most famous troll can still get people is impressive.

Ok look. I know this is all to have fun and all but am I the only one that finds this guy extremely obnoxious and annoying?

I've got to ask...why? What about his posts bring out those types of emotions? It's comedy. It's clever. It's relevant and scarily, much of his posts are quite relatable by players. It's clean, it doesn't offend any players and it's purely optional reading. Why do you find his posts so offensive? Wouldn't you prefer this to a "OMG BIOFALE U SUX" type post?

I've got to ask...why? What about his posts bring out those types of emotions? It's comedy. It's clever. It's relevant and scarily, much of his posts are quite relatable by players. It's clean, it doesn't offend any players and it's purely optional reading. Why do you find his posts so offensive? Wouldn't you prefer this to a "OMG BIOFALE U SUX" type post?

Mostly because this post was neither comedic, nor clever.

Mostly because this post was neither comedic, nor clever.

It kinda was. I laughed at how Sir Copperfield called himself the "most famous and favorite subscriber" and that such a title must be recognized by special treatment in terms of decorations and such.

The sheer audacity to call one's self famous all over the Internet. It was funny in a laugh after the spoiled brat's parent walks away, kind of way.

It kinda was. I laughed at how Sir Copperfield called himself the "most famous and favorite subscriber" and that such a title must be recognized by special treatment in terms of decorations and such.

The sheer audacity to call one's self famous all over the Internet. It was funny in a laugh after the spoiled brat's parent walks away, kind of way.

It's roleplay...you get that right? This is a persona...not actual demands.

And THAT is why you're mad??? Because YOU didn't find it clever or comedic, so you get upset?

I most certainly think it was clever - it beats 99% of the posts here.

Who is mad? I think you are assuming people playing remember some of the posts Copperfield made that were at least somewhat entertaining 2 years ago. The funny thing is, I know that the people trying to take on the gaming legend title actually do think of themselves as quite important.

Who is mad? I think you are assuming people playing remember some of the posts Copperfield made that were at least somewhat entertaining 2 years ago. The funny thing is, I know that the people trying to take on the gaming legend title actually do think of themselves as quite important.

Think? I know. Therefore I am. Or something. I blame the meds. Talk to my doctor. No the other doctor, the one in my head. Plus, I got a gaming legends participation ribbon. So there.

It's roleplay...you get that right? This is a persona...not actual demands.

Oh, I know. It was the same kind of amusing as the person who posted the "Make Conquest Points only earnable through how I play the game" thread.

Making fun of those who do think they're the hot sh- erm... Stuff.