If you could take one skill...

DeLaaNie

Everyone who isn't a shadow/sin or a scoundrel/op should be saying stealth, imo.

A stealth sniper. Shoot them with everything you've got at long range and when they finally come up to where you're at, you just vanish...:D

I would also like to have Death from Above on all my characters, please.

Everyone who isn't a shadow/sin or a scoundrel/op should be saying stealth, imo.

I don't want to speak for others, but I definitely agree with the sentiment. Whenever I switch from a stealth-character to a non-stealth character, I'm right away keenly aware of the missing stealth option.

Close second is Dirty Kick. We already have that as legacy ability, but the usage of those abilities are way too restrictive to have them anywhere near a hot bar or hot button. I really wish we could add legacy abilities to regular rotations, at least in PVE. :rolleyes:

A stealth sniper. Shoot them with everything you've got at long range and when they finally come up to where you're at, you just vanish...:D

I would also like to have Death from Above on all my characters, please.

Yes a stealth sniper, there is no "archer class".

I would also take stealth for ever toon, especially on Makeb, its still sucky.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.