Picture book guide to Pyrotech powertech

xxSHOONYxx

For those of us that are not smart enough for TAC's guide I present a picture book guide to PVE Pyro powertechs! This won't cover gearing as TAC's guide covers this extensively.

Note: Do not only read this guide, it is meant more as a supplemental resource. There are several guides out there and I suggest reading all of them and trying things out for yourself.

Terms used:

PPA = Prototype particle accelerator

FB = flame burst

IM = incendiary missile

RP = rocket punch

RS = rail shot

Rapid = rapid shots

TD = thermal det.

GCD = global cool down

CGC = combustible gas cylinder

DoT = damage over time

RNG = random number generator (randomness)

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10

Page 11

Page 12

Let me know if I missed anything, or if you would like to see something else and I will make a new page with my mad MS paint skills. :p

Edited by xxSHOONYxx

you forgot to paint the guard buff icon over the head of the generic Pyro PT though

you forgot the cursing healer (red cycles = free energy)

(though since this is an useful Guide despite the rofl effect it has i can understand why you didn't point that out)

but all that is trivial besides the lack of mention you gave the sfx*giggle*sfx every fourth GCD, that is the defining Aspect for the spec.

despite these numerous and unforgivable oversights,

5/5 :D

• 1 month later...
Great guide, I learned a lot.

Quick question though, in reference to slides 6 & 9, my color crystal is purple (not blue like the pictures)...am I losing out on mad deepz on my high impact bolt?

Unfortunately Rail shot and high impact bolt have their own special projectile and don't color coordinate. However! We all know blue fire is the hottest part of the flame, so you should pick up some blue crystals anyways for your flame burst. Mo heat = mo deeps

Edited by xxSHOONYxx