What guilds are currently able to get the ship?

Xakthul

I find it funny these guilds say they will have a ship and will have it fully unlocked. Obviously you haven't been on the pts cause the unlocks require more than money and don't plan on having it unlocked for a very long time.

I suppose this is more of a communication through text faux pa than anything.

In this case Fully equipped should be replaced with "we gots all the decks yo". As far as I can tell that in itself doesnt give your guild any bonuses. The frameworks you add into those additions is what give the bonuses.

Judging from the amount of mats you need, this will be more of a guild achievement through crafting and participation than anything.

Mostly Im just happy that pve gets some form of new content, and it involves a bit of pvp. Its probably the only thing Im looking forward too, as are a lot of other people. So a lot of the more dedicated players are trying their damndest to get the ship.

Its odd that you need a ship to participate though. Not that I dont see a problem with affording it, but usually when you place content in an area thats not achievable by one person, you seriously start to see the casual crowd not participate.

Edited by Haystak

Where do I sign up and how much is the tuition? And is there a Vornskr refugee maintenance grant?

Admissions are by invite only.

Invites are only given to people who meet special requirements. I.E. Not using introductory knowledge of stealth by either shadows, or scoundrels. Proof of this lack of knowledge is exposed by things such as but not limited too.

Never entering stealth upon respawn.

Running right in front of people while stealthed, and expecting not be detected.

Gaurding a node while not be stealthed.

It is also the place where all of my crafting mats go since I started the guild

Originally it was called <MAFKWDSG> or <Macros's Academy For Kids Who Dont Stealth Good> but had to be changed due to a freak gasoline fight accident, and server transfers.

Classes are suspended currently due to government investigation into an alleged midget smuggling ring within our academy staff. Rest assured classes will recommense once the investigation is complete.

Dimlidir and the Thugs(Juícy GM) A.K.A. Zyllio and The Groupies( Zahnster GM), will have a ship Republic side. Our two Gods, Zyllio and Dimlidir will service the crewman sexually on the poop deck while Admiral Rel leads us to the promised land.

Ship name hasn't been chosen, it might be the, USS DaS iT MaNe.

Edited by Antikz

Luminous-Pub side.

Currently we are sitting on about 40 Mil but our GM wants us to save up till about 70 so we can get back to surplus. Took us about 2 weeks to get to 40, this includes; Daily runs, TFB farming and GTN sales. Medium sized guild too with about 20 active members on during the night.