Stronghold Live Stream Starting now.

Infernixx

aaaaahahahahhahahahaha 50 mil for a Guild Ship

Edit: To clarify, to get a Guild Ship on the PTS, you need a gbank with 50mil credits.

50mil. lol

I think it's a good call. Now everyone and their mother won't have one. Only the successful guilds etc, ones with lots of members can afford something like that. Or somebody who saves a lot, only rp's, and doesnt buy too many things and has credits saved up on all their characters from the beginning of the game ;)

And he's so bad he's committed suicide over it... twice (fun fact, jumping off the Tat. balcony can kill you apparently - that will be interesting for dueling).

Overload, Force Push, etc etc, FTW. I shall spam it and emerge victorious. Then I shall parade and dance over my former enemy decaying corpse. :D

I don't even PvP, so I doubt I'll get to do that. :\

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Smaller guilds can own a Stronghold instead perhaps? Don't be so tragic.

Yeah, another house just like every other house vs. a Guild Ship...sounds like a great suggestion. :rolleyes:

50 mil is ridiculous.

Good thing there's about 350m credits between me and two of my guildies. We'll be able to afford a guild ship for the guild on both factions. I will say though that it's a lot more than I expected. I was thinking about 10m. Edited by MillionsKNives

Yeah, another house just like every other house vs. a Guild Ship...sounds like a great suggestion. :rolleyes:

50 mil is ridiculous.

I find it a bit too much but then again, it started to become clear over time that everyone, plus their Kowakian Monkey Lizard could get a Stronghold.

I guess they want Guild Ships to be more special.

I have no issue with that per se but notable exceptions aside, smaller guilds will have serious issues getting one of those. Then again, it's highly possible that's their intent all along.

Overall, I see no MAJOR cause for concern.

50 mil is ridiculous.

Its more than I personally feel is necessary, but its not like 50 million is unreachable. It'd take a few months for an individual to earn(assuming they don't use the GTN at all but only grind), or less than a month for a group of four or more.