What's the point of being melee in this game with the current state of PvP

Nokecity

Are we talking Open World or in Warzones here? Because even if you were going against 2 worst players ever in a WZ bolster would give them competitive stats so one could still just use a hardstun and the other one would just attack you and you'd lose considerable HP.

Open Word is N/A for me, as I don't play Potpie and Bastion(?) anymore, really. The Op I'm referring to is on Harbinger, I think.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Open Word is N/A for me, as I don't play Potpie and Bastion(?) anymore, really. The Op I'm referring to is on Harbinger, I think.

Shet, so you have a lot of people with PvE gear in WZ's? LOL

Shet, so you have a lot of people with PvE gear in WZ's? LOL

I'm thinking mostly of 30-54 when I'm talking, but 55 has quite a few people who don't have the comms b/c they just decide not to do dailies/weeklies...

I'm thinking mostly of 30-54 when I'm talking, but 55 has quite a few people who don't have the comms b/c they just decide not to do dailies/weeklies...

Doing 1v3's in 30-54 is easy. I got called a hacker on my lowbie op for 1v2'ing a sorc and a sniper 2 times in a row, back-to-back on a voidstar, lol. Gets a lot tougher in 55 when people aren't tards.

Doing 1v3's in 30-54 is easy. I got called a hacker on my lowbie op for 1v2'ing a sorc and a sniper 2 times in a row, back-to-back on a voidstar, lol. Gets a lot tougher in 55 when people aren't tards.

1v3's are casual stuf in lowbies on a Pyro PT LOL...gawd this thing preforms retardedly well with minimum input as soon as u get the RS reset.

1v3's are casual stuf in lowbies on a Pyro PT LOL...gawd this thing preforms retardedly well with minimum input as soon as u get the RS reset.

That's why lowbies are so fun :p I make alts all the time just to do lowbies lol. I miss twinking with the old boster though lol. Before the 55 cap I had my scrapper at 18k hp at level 49 lol. I just blew everyone up.

Edited by Raansu

• 5 months later...
I do but like I said with 3 or more you have trouble as a merc 1 vs 1 is completely different because if the melee player has less skill then I'm able to survive and kill however I'm dps not healz so if 3 guards/jugs or Mara/sents jump in me well I hope I can gun down the Mara/sent be4 I'm put to grass

With few exceptions, pretty much anyone is dead when it's 3 to 1...