| OFFICIAL | No world PVP..

TheMove

Everyone level 20-50 can confirm this game does not support world pvp. PVP servers are fake and mean nothing.

With server sharding and no quest zones ever crossing paths for both factions means little to none world pvp.

Edited by TheMove

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, no World PvP whatsoever

There's not much in WoW, outside of Dailies Hubs, but at least its there. You can also find a few people, leveling up; in TOR the factions are so separated, you'll see maybe 1-3 people on the enemy faction from 1-49

I pvp and / or gank people all day on Balmorra and Tatooine. No issues here.

Once they stop sharding the servers, I'm more than positive PvP will pick up.

Enjoy filing for bankruptcy Bioware/EA in a year.

Jeez man, stop being such a baby...

I doubt that will happen, they just need 500k subs to make a profit i read somewhere.

ME3 is coming soon, thats gonna sell a butt load, and the EA sports games sell ****loads every year to.

All in all, i dont think EA or Bioware is to worried about money.

I doubt that will happen, they just need 500k subs to make a profit i read somewhere.

ME3 is coming soon, thats gonna sell a butt load, and the EA sports games sell ****loads every year to.

All in all, i dont think EA or Bioware is to worried about money.

EA's been worried about money since they nearly went out of business a few years ago; but they're still nowhere near bankruptcy, as the OP would like to think

BioWare, on the other hand, will probably not be around much longer, if this game doesn't turn a massive profit

you mean in 27 days when they have to give every box buyer a refund for the disc....

the game is broken, a fraud/scam , not as advertised...... use SE for ffxiv as a precedence when you demand a refund and they have to. you cannot legally charge a subscription to a broken game that is not as advertised. Square Enix learned this the hard way and ffxiv has been free for a year.

I don't know, I was riding around Tatooine ganking lower level imps, sadistically enjoying it. Granted, the planet is so big it is literally like trying to find people in a desert. But that didn't dissuade me.

Later, a couple 50s came along and ganked me on Voss.

So, it's there. But it's not going to come to you. The quest lines are intentionally separated, it's up to the player to break the disconnect.

The republic was forming an Ops on Tattooine the other day. I saw them move out and people began calling it out as they approached the major quest hub in the area.

They didn't attack because there are L50 champion guards with 200k HP.

Me thinks some nerfing of guards mainly on PvP servers is required. You could cut that HP to 50k and the guards would still be beasts vs an Ops full of L50 players. PvP servers are intended to be messy and gruesome with random PvP events usually initiated when you least expect or want it. That is why I rolled on a PvP server. I like the feel of constantly being vigilant.

Not sure if troll or serious...

You may not be seeing world pvp because everyone is still leveling. However, I have had experience running into a few imps here and there just randomly

This is not a valid argument. I mean how long does it take to get to level 20? I can do it in a day and still complete EVERY quest. This retort you gave is the number one that is always given. If this is the case then starter planets and home worlds should be packed, but guess what... they are not!

Edited by McAvinue

you mean in 27 days when they have to give every box buyer a refund for the disc....

the game is broken, a fraud/scam , not as advertised...... use SE for ffxiv as a precedence when you demand a refund and they have to. you cannot legally charge a subscription to a broken game that is not as advertised. Square Enix learned this the hard way and ffxiv has been free for a year.

Man, sounds like someone didn't enjoy their early Christmas present :(

EA's been worried about money since they nearly went out of business a few years ago; but they're still nowhere near bankruptcy, as the OP would like to think

BioWare, on the other hand, will probably not be around much longer, if this game doesn't turn a massive profit

it cant profit with poor support and every patch making it worse.... they need to roll back to the last beta weekend patch... and not touch anything till they rethink the gameplan... they messed up BIGTIME by not checking to make sure a patch worked... before putting it in motion and then patching it again without documenting all changes.... thats programmers mistake number 1.... they broke rule 1 in programming.... sigh.... george lucas must be pissed that star wars is being ruined by bad programmers again

This is not a valid argument. I mean how long does it take to get to level 20? I can do it in a day and still complete EVERY quest. This retort you gave is the number one that is always give. If this is the case then starter planets and home worlds should be packed, but guess what... they are not!

Server sharding.

Won't be around forever.

Everyone level 20-50 can confirm this game does not support world pvp. PVP servers are fake and mean nothing.

It sounds like you haven't leveled past level 20 yourself.

I see plenty of republic players on nar shadda and tattoine (haven't been past there), and I ran straight into a republic camp on tattoine seeing the mailbox on my minimap and got owned.

You don't know what you are talking about. The planets before level 20 keep the factions separate, but after that, I see them all the time.

Edited by Fellthar

it cant profit with poor support and every patch making it worse.... they need to roll back to the last beta weekend patch... and not touch anything till they rethink the gameplan... they messed up BIGTIME by not checking to make sure a patch worked... before putting it in motion and then patching it again without documenting all changes.... thats programmers mistake number 1.... they broke rule 1 in programming.... sigh.... george lucas must be pissed that star wars is being ruined by bad programmers again

The only reason George Lucas would be pissed about other people using the Star Wars universe is because they're making it better by not following his messed up prequel formula.

Also, you seem to be referencing software hiccups as your main gripe. Can your toaster not run ToR? If not, I'd recommend getting a blender, or a real computer.

Man, sounds like someone didn't enjoy their early Christmas present :(

yea one to myself ... and its a broke game, getting mroe broken every patch... no end game, no pvp.... warzones are a joke.... valor 32 and its nothign to it with 10-50... no tiers.... they F'd up and it amazes me becasue they had warhammer that they took over which had amazing pvp/rvr.... but they couldnt get this right?