Drakkolich

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I think you lost every game last night mate. maybe rusty

Thanks for watching the stream! Yep I absolutely lost every game last night, it was awesome!

I was really impressed with the competition on EbonHawk last night.

Getting to fight you last night was particularly neat, I got to see your flying style. You can absolutely see that you don't often play with other pilots to coordinate with. Your defensive flying was really just a stall tactic and you never line up your opponent to get killed by anything except him self destructing. You tried to make me fly through a super structure at one point and just end up killing yourself doing it. On top of that when your teammates were trying to peel for you, you happily just kept circling pillars creating the perfect environment to give me cover while shooting at you.

When I was trying to shoot down your teammates they were specifically dragging me into your crosshairs to give you great shots. You should go through the video and see what they were doing, especially with your build I think it would really up your game. The fact that once a close range Scout is on you, you have literally nothing you can do but line of sight and hope someone peels for you means you should really be dragging them to your teammates.

As Max said solo/duo queue ing into a 6-8 man coordinated premade tends to leave you with a lot of losses. However I think I really helped the other EbonHawk pilots see why they were losing. Often our teams composition of ships was one of the biggest reasons we would lose. So while we were losing I was taking the time to explain to them what ships they could be using to win that style of game and also what better strategies they could be doing in the ships they were currently in.

Dear Drakkolich,

I am sorry you are so upset was it something I said? thought I was doin good against you and the eclipse guys constantly Hangin out near my ships bell end. Your cluster missile spam tickled me a bit but my deaths were all due to poor piloting not my builds shortcomings. I suicided and screwed up with my directional shields once. Kiting you around a structure and wasting your damage overcharge is a good play tbh. I killed you a few times but I must admit you are a better pilot than the typical eclipse "aces" like leader. It is not smart to joust high evasion targets like urself with my heavies. It is easy to kill eclipse leader with heavies. you speak of teammates but I saw no one capable except that xiao player and 1 other guy. If I had a warcarrier that knew how to play then I'd kite

Edited by Krixarcs

Dear Drakkolich,

I am sorry you are so upset was it something I said? thought I was doin good against you and the eclipse guys constantly Hangin out near my ships bell end. Your cluster missile spam tickled me a bit but my deaths were all due to poor piloting not my builds shortcomings. I suicided and screwed up with my directional shields once. Kiting you around a structure and wasting your damage overcharge is a good play tbh. I killed you a few times but I must admit you are a better pilot than the typical eclipse "aces" like leader. It is not smart to joust high evasion targets like urself with my heavies. It is easy to kill eclipse leader with heavies. you speak of teammates but I saw no one capable except that xiao player and 1 other guy. If I had a warcarrier that knew how to play then I'd kite

I don't know why you think I'm upset. We had some fun games that night. I was just trying to offer some constructive criticism. :)

You absolutely were doing good with your flying, especially your defensive flying. It was very hard to get a bead on you hugging those pillars, however like I said it also makes it really hard for your teammates to peel for you, even if it is only Xiaoyu.

• 2 weeks later...

Streams up! Going to try Bastion tonight to see how the queue pops are. Sorry if the waits are long.

Edit: Welp Nevermind I guess. After waiting in queue for a ridiculous 35 minutes without a single game popping I decided to call it.

Edited by Drakkolich

Alright GSF on Bastion take 2! Streams up!

Hopefully we won't just be watching the paint dry tonight!

Edit: Done for tonight, while the queue's were pretty long compared to normal man I had some really great matches tonight. As usual Bastion delivers and will always be my favorite. :)

Edited by Drakkolich

Some great games Imp and Pub side on Bastion.

I even fired up OBS and got streams up on some of it, though I think it's mostly close-ups of the bottom sides of sats from a minelayer.

Hm, tiny fragments at any rate, I need to adjust settings I think.

Edited by Ramalina

Alright GSF on Bastion take 2! Streams up!

Hopefully we won't just be watching the paint dry tonight!

Edit: Done for tonight, while the queue's were pretty long compared to normal man I had some really great matches tonight. As usual Bastion delivers and will always be my favorite. :)

Great matches for sure that Satellite A battle with you on your scout was intense I knew I picked the wrong ship (Imperium) when I saw you on your scout that match. Torpedo is too long of a lock to go up against your scout but man is it pretty much Impossible to kill so I had to make due that match. Definitely had me trying ships I had on the back burner to try to keep up with you. Thanks for giving Bastion another chance we are trying very hard on a daily basis to get the ques shorter and introduce new pilots to the game.

Great matches for sure that Satellite A battle with you on your scout was intense I knew I picked the wrong ship (Imperium) when I saw you on your scout that match. Torpedo is too long of a lock to go up against your scout but man is it pretty much Impossible to kill so I had to make due that match. Definitely had me trying ships I had on the back burner to try to keep up with you. Thanks for giving Bastion another chance we are trying very hard on a daily basis to get the ques shorter and introduce new pilots to the game.

I will always give Bastion another chance, it's my home. I like other servers but Bastion will always have that special place in my heart. With the queue's down to about 10 mins last night I think that is streamable, I'm sure my viewers will let me know if it get's too long.

Those first few 18 min queue's are a very long time to wait while streaming though. It helped that I had Xiaoyu to talk too at least and many people were chatting on the stream it self which always helps.