Streaming GSF

Drakkolich

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys no stream tonight again, should be back to normal again tomorrow.

You're not missing too much tonight....Last night however...was a blast, lots of incredible matches. Hopefully we can get some even matches going sometime this week.

That was more fun than super serious! I think we had like 6 good 8v8 games with all good players. Maybe break the rule and post all of the games instead of the game of the day? I'd like to see those from the other side. Edited by RickDagles

That was more fun than super serious! I think we had like 6 good 8v8 games with all good players. Maybe break the rule and post all of the games instead of the game of the day? I'd like to see those from the other side.

Yep was def a great time, I'm definitely going to be posting 2-3 of those videos for sure. I usually add "Bonus game of the day" videos when stuff like this happens.

If you're just looking for the raw video though Siraka my stream always keeps every stream up there for 2 weeks. Here is the link to last nights. Video link

Streams up!! Tonight were doing something very different. I know you regular watchers hear us talk about Hearthstone a lot so tonight that's what I'm streaming atleast for the start anyways, might swap to GSF later.

Edit: All done for tonight thanks for watching and I hoped you guys liked the hearthstone stuff because that was really fun to stream.

Edited by Drakkolich

Streams up, we have a guest tonight Anastasie is playing with us!

Edit: All done for tonight, thanks for watching. You guys gave Anastasie a great welcome back lol.

It was very cool to see him out there (though, honestly, it had been so long that it took me a full game to remember who Phytia was). Is he going to stick around for a while?

It was also cool to see Xi'ao join the Harb scene (and to play with rather than against him for once). Some entertaining matches last night.