Streaming GSF

Drakkolich

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Streams up on Jedi Covenant today, playing here to hopefully earn my own name as a verb from Max. :p

Edit: All done for now had some great games on Jedi Covenant, turns out my ships there need some love so you might see me there more!

Edited by Drakkolich

I've watched your Stream many a time and enjoy it well. However, in doing so I've detected a major flaw in your gameplay and it feels it is high time to make it known.

You often seem to spend the waiting lobby queue time in " Starfighter Launch Deck" of the fleet. Unlike the name implies, this place actually sucks. With it's clinic feel and ship holograms and whatnot, It has the appearance of a museum or such. You'd do well to use " Interfleet Transport" instead! It appears an actual hangar for actual space flying machines.

Since I've watched your stream a few times I feel I am entitled to make these demands and expect to see them fulfilled.

Edited by GalacticStarfigh

You often seem to spend the waiting lobby queue time in " Starfighter Launch Deck" of the fleet.

I mean, in fairness, the GSF lobby in this game is pretty large. There's a lot of places to wait, but in some of them there are combat mechanics, and you don't even get your ship? It's very confusing. I think they should spend less time updating the lobby, and more time on fixing strike fighters...

I mean, in fairness, the GSF lobby in this game is pretty large. There's a lot of places to wait, but in some of them there are combat mechanics, and you don't even get your ship? It's very confusing. I think they should spend less time updating the lobby, and more time on fixing strike fighters...

If IGN or somesuch ever starts handing out rewards for most impressive waiting lobbies, I suppose SW:TOR of Galactic Starfighter makes a very strong contender. World of Tanks Lobby is just this big gray chat window. I've always found it a much less ambitious approach. It might not have cost 200 mils tho.

Edited by GalacticStarfigh

• 5 weeks later...