Streaming GSF

Drakkolich

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have set server rotation you fly?

I mean, it depends on the map. I normally run some "complain about the lack of girl bombers" in TDM, but in domination I normally stick to "ask the scouts for peels."

are you flying right now? i've just been watching last nights strem will you be flying later?

I'm not flying right now, I always post in this thread when I start the stream so you can keep tabs on me that way. You can also follow my twitch stream and get emails sent to you when I start it up. I've some of my more dedicated viewers even have an app on their phones that tells them when I start streaming.

I'm currently getting ready to finally go see the new Avengers movie, but I will definitely be playing later on tonight.

what do you use again to record all this? i have forgotten. have fun seeing the movie i've been wanting to see it. i'll be raiding at 12:30am your time and will go till 2:30am so 11:30pm-1:30am for me. I am central time.

I use Dxtory and Xsplit, but if you're looking to get into streaming I would suggest OBS (Open Broadcaster Software). You can pick up OBS at this link.

Sorry to everyone I was playing with and against when my Internet cut out, hope you guys aren't too upset with me.

I'm looking into why my Internet is so bad today, hopefully I'll be able to figure it all out to be able to stream later tonight.

Streams up!

Sorry I haven't been streaming this week I'm really busy with real life stuff and my schedule might even change because of that soon.

Edit: Done for tonight, thanks for watching! I have no idea when or at what time the next stream will be, so just keep an eye out for me.

Edited by Drakkolich

Hi guys I didn't want to make a new thread for it but just wanted to let everyone know I'll be away from my computer for about a week so I won't be streaming or playing at all. I'll have my tablet so I can check in on the forums but probably won't be posting too much.

See you guys when I get back!!

• 2 weeks later...

Alright done streaming for now, I've started a new character on the Red Eclipse. I'm going to be playing only a Sting on that character and then plan is to put every single game on Youtube so you can watch the progress as I gain requisition. This way I can show just how to engage targets from stock to low req and on...

I hope you guys enjoy this new segment on the Youtube page.

Streams up, come join me on Red Eclipse for some Stock ship fun.

Edit: All done for now, I'll try to get all the videos up on youtube for the new stock - mastered segment. Amazing what just changing the components to a better build does even with very few upgrades on the ship.

Edited by Drakkolich