Another patch for 2 LITTLE FIXES, wait time for update takes about 20 minutes

Karilis

Not sure where your brains are at bioware, but this is pissing me off....

sorry, im just paying for a game monthly and I keep seeing little problems

and this is one of them. The patch literally has 2 TINY changes and it still

takes a good 20 minutes for both of my computers to update it -.-

ty bioware, for making ZERO sense on anything, this is prolly why

you lost about 2 million accounts -.-:mad:

It was only after seeing that my GTN sales weren't giving me the sale information that I actually even realized/remembered that there was a patch this morning. It was quick enough that I didn't even notice it patch while logging in. Edited by MillionsKNives

20 minutes..apparently now an unbearable amount of time... go have some lunch, surf the net, read a magazine...how horrible for you.

please let us send you a couple pennies to compensate you for your down time, perhaps given enough updates you could afford a workable PC.

The patch was downloaded and installed by the time I had finished saying "oh yeah, there was a patch today" out loud :rolleyes:

It took you 20 minutes to say "oh yeah, there was a patch today"? bad stutter? maybe seek some professional help for that :p

Where did he say it took him 20 mins to say that?

My math said that... I might be a little bad at math though. The OP said it took 20 minutes, he said it was done by the time he said "oh yeah, there was a patch today".

20 minutes + "oh yeah, there was a patch today" = took him 20 minutes to say that.

I'd rather have Courtney deliver it wearing a Lia slave girl outfit :D

If that were to happen I'd have to kick the boyfriend out of the house for a while. It would be the pizza delivery girl incident all over again.

My math said that... I might be a little bad at math though. The OP said it took 20 minutes, he said it was done by the time he said "oh yeah, there was a patch today".

20 minutes + "oh yeah, there was a patch today" = took him 20 minutes to say that.

You're not the brightest crayon in the box are you?

Edited by NightEngine

opens launcher and enters enters credentials.

looks away for a second to sneeze or answer a family member turn on teh lights, open teh window, etc. looks back "oh yeah there was a patch" + done = some duration that ISN'T 20 minutes.

point was took OP 20 minutes, took others a minute or less, so it must obviously be BW fault!

The person you quoted wasn't the OP.