Area Transition Issues

EricMusco

Just turn Red Eclipse off and on again, fixes everything*.

*Source: I work in tech support

Good suggestion, they should just turn it off, count to 30, turn it on again and BAM! Server should be back to normal.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have problem in between going from one place to my ship and from my ship when travelling to other area the screen sticks for some 10 mins and then continues to load or it puts me back to my character screen and or gives me message your characters can not be accessed at this time due to maintainance please try again later

Hope this helps and that you can sort this out soon

Thanks

Sharmen :eek:

no, I know they are scrambling to get things fixed. I also realize that they don't need more people screaming for things to be fixed, yelling and screaming doesn't get it done.

They are working hard, and I appreciate it. I was really looking forward to some of the new content and although sitting at work looking at the fire, I don't expect it to be fixed NOW..or even NOW. or even SOON . It will get fixed when it gets fixed and realize nothing anyone can do will change that.

I'm not demanding yellow text apologizing, or demanding free stuff, or demanding a time line.

call me a knight, biodrone or just a member of realville where things are based on reality.

underdog could fix it...WHERE ARE YOU UNDERDOG!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Eric and Tait for keeping this thread updated. I sent my message in as asked.

Thats it for me, i have tried to play it as it is, i just can't. Gonna log for the day and see if things are better tomorrow. Good luck to the devs trying to fix it and the players trying to play the game in the state it's in.

Edited by Rusah

If anyone is bored, please watch this Dumpster Ball video, epic PvP trolling brought to you by our Irish guildy.

Yes, we had too much fun, was bored, and the other team was bad. Which made it more amusing for us.

/enjoy

My toon name is Dioxxis (Gunslinger) on that server (Harbinger). :D

Edited by Pistols

If anyone is bored, please watch this Dumpster Ball video, epic PvP trolling brought to you by our Irish guildy.

Yes, we had too much fun, was bored, and the other team was bad. Which made it more amusing for us.

/enjoy

My toon name is Dioxxis (Gunslinger) on that server (Harbinger). :D

Watched it yesterday :) Keep it up!!!

We are waiting in front of the NiM Nefra now and we see that the Nightmare Power Buff icon is gone, but HP stays the same. So is the Buff gone? Or you changed your plans? Or what is exactly happening with the Nightmare Mode? I would appriciate some informations regarding this situation.

Congrats Bioware you screwed up SWTOR really well

my characters cannot join warzones, operations or use transports i cannot move attack or unlock cartel market items i have lost credits and i cannot summon my companion . I cannot talk in chat and im a subscriber you're joking sort it out or im going to unsubscribe!

my characters cannot join warzones, operations or use transports i cannot move attack or unlock cartel market items i have lost credits and i cannot summon my companion . I cannot talk in chat and im a subscriber you're joking sort it out or im going to unsubscribe!

or you could just wait a day or so until they get things fixed....but unsubscribbing is one route you can take. Feel free, its a game you do not need to pay to play so not paying is entirely up to you.

LOL!

And I'm going to lie on the floor and kick and scream until they fix it!

I was getting angry and annoyed myself as the game is pretty much unplayable for me at the moment. I'm having all sorts of troubles changing areas, but your little outburst has helped me gain perspective on this. And given me a big laugh too. Thanks. :)

Edited by PLynkes

what's going on with patch 2.8? too many bugs and errors. my advice: reset the game to pre-2.8, fix problems, the re-release it, even if it takes another week :) costomer satisfaction must be your priority, not some deadline made up by a well-paid manager. A good manager would have reconned this and stopped the release of this patch in order to have it fully fixed, in my opinion. Deadlines aren't holy, paying customers are!

what's going on with patch 2.8? too many bugs and errors. my advice: reset the game to pre-2.8, fix problems, the re-release it, even if it takes another week :) costomer satisfaction must be your priority, not some deadline made up by a well-paid manager. A good manager would have reconned this and stopped the release of this patch in order to have it fully fixed, in my opinion. Deadlines aren't holy, paying customers are!

The best managers are the ones that are NEVER seen. The more managers get involved, typically the more stress and harder things become.

Things take time, if a bug takes one person 10 days to fix its not necessarily due to volume but complexity throwing 10 people at it does not get it fixed in a day.

Holding hourly meetings does not get it fixed faster.

Standing over my shoulder watchign me work, doesn't make it done any faster.

no, a good manager, would trust his/her employees and let them do what they do best. Nobody could predict what happens when this patch went live, obviously PTS is different than the live servers under load, maybe if they had more people on the PTS this could have been identified but even then highly doubtful. You can be as confident as you want, but until you hit play its hard to know exactly what they outcome will be.

or you could just wait a day or so until they get things fixed....but unsubscribbing is one route you can take. Feel free, its a game you do not need to pay to play so not paying is entirely up to you.

Or some people will actually leave this game. Why they have PTS server when the update goes live and **** hits the fan? That's pretty much 1 day less of playing for non-us players. After they'll fix those bugs we will get "we are very sorry"

At least be fair and put hundreds of thousands.

LOL we have been telling you this game is dying. Other MMOs are severly hurting TOR and with a content drought with no end in sight it will not be getting better. There are only thousands, not hundreds of...

The best managers are the ones that are NEVER seen. The more managers get involved, typically the more stress and harder things become.

Things take time, if a bug takes one person 10 days to fix its not necessarily due to volume but complexity throwing 10 people at it does not get it fixed in a day.

Holding hourly meetings does not get it fixed faster.

Standing over my shoulder watchign me work, doesn't make it done any faster.

no, a good manager, would trust his/her employees and let them do what they do best. Nobody could predict what happens when this patch went live, obviously PTS is different than the live servers under load, maybe if they had more people on the PTS this could have been identified but even then highly doubtful. You can be as confident as you want, but until you hit play its hard to know exactly what they outcome will be.

Great story, your empathy is relevant and inspiring.