Thin girls and Fat guys?

MEMEyou

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I saw that and thought, "WHY IS SHE SO *FAT*? And why are her bo obs so big?"

I chose type 1.

btw, I'm female. Type 1 has the smallest breasts.

And seriously... bo obs is filtered?

Size 4 does look pretty plump doesn't she? Her bust is kind of large too, but not in the way I was hoping for. I only play size 2 myself, as the proportions seem pretty good, I just wish her bust was a bit bigger.

But eh, what can I do about it? ToR didn't give me the option.

Ok so he's saying anyone that is fat will have a 100% chance of dying in star wars. That's not much different and not putting words in anyone's mouth. I paraphrased. Find a real argument.

Not arguing. He said

Originally Posted by Nylyan

I doubt a fat person(Not counting Hutts) would survive for long in the SW universe.

Meaning that a person with an unhealthy amount of body fat may have a hard time surviving in the SW universe. I think that was pretty obvious. You said

So all fat people (excluding hutts?) should die? That's an interesting philosophy that someone else might have already considered and failed to prove in real life.

Which is accussing the other poster of some kind of "fat people should die" statement. Now I personally don't care if you're fat or not, if it hurts your feelings or not or anything else except pointing out that the other poster did not say that. I'm not even interested in arguing with you, since it would be pointless. You won't admit that you're wrong and neither will I. I however have the benefit of being right.

Not really, #4 is still pretty thick. Miranda is still pretty shapely - remember she's supposed to have a "imperfectly" perfect body.

Body type 4 is shapely. In fact, it's the shapeliest one. It isn't fat at all. Big breasts, big round butt, trim waist. It is Miranda's body.

Edited by Dayshadow

Body type 4 is shapely. In fact, it's the shapeliest one. It isn't fat at all.

By video game or anime standards, she's kind of fat. In real life, not so much. She's more of a "voluptuous" build.

Which, come to think of it, I grew up thinking was Sheena Fujibayashi from Tales of Symphonia. It turns out, I was horribly wrong. Sheena is buxom, not voluptuous. /offtopic

By video game or anime standards, she's kind of fat. In real life, not so much. She's more of a "voluptuous" build.

Which, come to think of it, I grew up thinking was Sheena Fujibayashi from Tales of Symphonia. It turns out, I was horribly wrong. Sheena is buxom, not voluptuous. /offtopic

#4 is not fat by any standard other than professional modeling. And that is "fat" in proportion to outfits made small to cut expenses. If #4 is fat, Miranda is fat.

#4 is not fat by any standard other than professional modeling. And that is "fat" in proportion to outfits made small to cut expenses. If #4 is fat, Miranda is fat.

To each their own. Really to be a fair comparison, we'd need to have the #4 female model standing side by side to Miranda. I just seem to recall Miranda looking a lot slimmer.

#4 without her armor on just looks... really bulky to me.

Why is it I can't make a girl less than skinny but I can make multiple kinds of obesely large men? I prefer plus sized women and this character creator doesn't cater to my interests. All I can pick from is twig, cartoon and almost normal supermodel. I'm guessing you don't have a lot of women on your staff?

Because h0rny nerd men made the game, and they couldn't make the fat lady version anything more than "curvy".

Edited by Fiachsidhe