Devs, would you suggest pvp'ers all move to the same faction to increase pops?

Dawginole

Just wait until the level cap expansion is announced as delayed until "early 2015" and people start to realize that we won't have a new operation for over a year.

hey hey, it is ironically funny the game is out for more than 2 and half years and we currently have 4 endgame pve operations ..... so much content very amaze. I mean we all correctly complain about PVP in this game, but for a PVEr that is a bit more than totally casual and roughly knows what his abilities do, this game is boring has hell.

pot5 rank solo queues pop every 3-5 min for 10 hours a day or more..yes the total pop is dying...but it still healthy in the respect that matters most...

regs 1-3 min 16 hours a day...on pubs side maybe a few min longer is all.

"what you talkin' bout willis?"

Edited by masih_ad_dajjal

Keep dreaming...

Not...Enough...Tech.

To be fair they always ignored or down right said no, whenever people asked about getting free-flight space PvP, and then GSF came along and the devs where like "hey, we where actually working on this all along since launch, trolololol"

If they don't do cross server, I hope they do some mergers soon. According to that list my server (Bastion) is 6th on pop but still feels so low to me judging by how many pug ops are going on or how long it takes to get a pug for HM ops..pvp queue times are decent..for imps