• 6 months later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is now officially revived.

"Spin ever downward. Fall. Disappear."

"You haven't the resolve to continue. Let go."

Especially the contrast between his polite, yet mocking "You haven't the resolve to continue." and the really threatening and emphasized follow-up of "Let go." make Raptus stand out as my favorite Operation boss in terms of the things he says.

Also, I expect that by now, Colonel Darok's "Ugh, you gotta do better than that!" has been forcefully imprinted into everyone's brain.

My favourites are the quotes that, when you think about them, are surprisingly gruesome.

• Someone dies in Corruptor Zero, "We nourish our joints with the blood of your friend."
  • Dread Master Calphayus, "Your entrails will be strewn across the galaxy!"
  • Dread Master Raptus, with his stone-cold delivery. "You seem to want to die. I...can...assist you."

And my favourite mis-heard quote is from Olok The Shadow when he dies, "Doesn't matter...sold plenty of this stuff to the otters."

He's warning us that it's an otter behind the mask of Revan Reborn! You saw it here first.

Edited by Levram

I haven't seen any Brontes quotes here so:

"Predator. Prey. Fear can drive both."

Brontes during the Nefra, who bars the way encounter.

"We do not improve. We complete."

Dread Master Brontes during the Grob'thok, who feeds the forge encounter.

"Witness the potential... of perfection."

Dread Master Brontes during her own fight.

"We may fall, but fear remains eternal."

The Dread Guards.

Titan 6

<Regional Annihilation At Reasonable Rates>

This title is just so cool :cool:

The other 21 abilities were nerfed pretty bad, so they're all horribly inefficient now. In longer fights, he will eventually use a fourth ability, but it's pretty energy-inefficient.

No, he's a clicker. Other 21 attacks were put on bars too far way from the main bar.

Titan 6:

• "Titan 6 needs no other allies. Titan 6 stands alone."
  • "Titan 6 will accept surrender at any time."

Sadly typing /surrender does not do anything. Would have been a far more interesting way to reach the hidden boss in 16-man NIM SNV.

Everything Soa says.

• 3 months later...
"Very well; then we DIE together!" from HS

I love this from Battle Lord Kreshon as well. Whenever I hear it I try to type into chat "No no. Just you." :p

Another one that cracks me up is from the male twin in the Blood Hunt arena. In his thick Aussie accent he laments, "Heh, it's like watching dust gather," while red circles are exploding all around him. Too good!